Can you get Mickey bars shipped home??

moniot

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can order Mickey bars and have them shipped to you? We are about half way between our vacations and I would love to surprise the family with some at our next get together.

I am sure this has been asked before but I could not find any info.

TIA

Our local Publix sells some similar ones n the ice cream section they are frequently sold out but im sure if you went erly enough or daily you wuold find them...

I figured as much but it was worth a try. We don't have a Publix near by...matter of fact I don't even know where there is one. I will do a search. Thank you!

moniot said:
I figured as much but it was worth a try. We don't have a Publix near by...matter of fact I don't even know where there is one. I will do a search. Thank you!
Super Walmart has some that are similar too

Sweet....I will start looking. Are they shaped like Mickey or just taste like a Mickey bar? The dove bars are a great Mickey fix if you close your eyes and sit by the pool :love: but there is something to be treasured about biting off that first ear! :thumbsup2

moniot said:
Sweet....I will start looking. Are they shaped like Mickey or just taste like a Mickey bar? The dove bars are a great Mickey fix if you close your eyes and sit by the pool :love: but there is something to be treasured about biting off that first ear! :thumbsup2
The Walmart ones are shaped like Mickey but only the ears are chocolate covered

We have them here in our stores. They are Mickey bars but as a pp said only the ears are chocolate covered. I *think* they are "Nestle" brand.
HTH! :goodvibes
Chocolate covered mickey bars..ummm yumyumyum yum :love:

I have seen those Mickey as well in Superwalmart. My kids love them.
If you want the whole bar covered in chocolate buy a jar of the that chocolate turtle shell ice cream topping, melt in a big bowl, dip in the pops , lay on wax paper in the freezer, and voila!!! Temporary satifaction :thumbsup2

I do similar things with my family once a week. I have a DISNEY breakfast. I play themepark music, make mickey pancakes, and serve juice in the resort mugs. The whole family LOVES it. It is now our little fix between trips. I guess I am raising DISNEY addicts, but what an addiction :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter