Can you get free dining on a 3 night trip?

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
I am really confused, according to the Mousesavers site the free dining offer for the eligible dates is for a minimum of 3 nights with a 2 day ticket but everywhere else talks about the minimum being 4 nights. Has anyone booked for a 3 night stay with the free dining or is this a mistake on the other site??

"Buy a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Magic Your Way room and ticket package and get a FREE dining plan for arrival most nights
2010: 10/1-10/7, 10/22-10/28, 11/12-11/18, 11/27-12/2 and 12/10-12/21.
2011: 1/1-1/5, 1/9-1/13, 1/21-2/3, 2/11-2/17, 2/25-3/3, 5/27-6/2 and 8/19-9/29"

Quoted from the Disneyworld website. Good luck with your planning!

I just attempted to book a 3 night free dining package online, then checked rack rate and ticket prices. It seems it is possible to do free dining for a three night stay. This was on the disneyworld.com website. So regardless of what it says, their own website will let you do so.

I just attempted to book a 3 night free dining package online, then checked rack rate and ticket prices. It seems it is possible to do free dining for a three night stay. This was on the disneyworld.com website. So regardless of what it says, their own website will let you do so.

Do you have to enter the free dining code JL6 and if so where on the reservations pages does it let you enter it, I tried to check it on the site but had no luck!

Thanks a million, a 3 day free dining package would be perfect for me!

Nicola

Do you have to enter the free dining code JL6 and if so where on the reservations pages does it let you enter it, I tried to check it on the site but had no luck!

Thanks a million, a 3 day free dining package would be perfect for me!

Nicola

No you don't, just look on the website under the "tickets and Packages" tab at the top of the page and click on special offers. Scroll down till you find the free dining offers. I priced out rack rate with base tix for a 3 night length of stay separately and it was the same as the free dining offer, which included tickets and dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!