Can you get a to go cup in DHS???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Was thinking how nice it would be to have a nice cocktail while watching the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular . :drinking1:darth::chewy:

Yes! At Sci Fi I was debating a second beer, but then decided against because we were pretty much done eating. The waitress told me she could put it in a to - go cup.

Oh yeah. We got beer at the Taphouse to go before the Star Wars Fireworks and it was great.

I was eyeing the Margaritas or sangria at HBD Lounge. Too bad no frozen drink stands like Epcot.

I was eyeing the Margaritas or sangria at HBD Lounge. Too bad no frozen drink stands like Epcot.
There was a frozen drink stand when we there last summer! It was near the hub, across from Hollywood and Vine I think. They had regular and spiked slushees.

We grabbed drinks from the bar outside Brown Derby and walked over to watch the fireworks. Even got Deathstar glow cubes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!