can you ever go back to a studio??

Our first DVC stay was in a 2-bdrm -- we've done studios and 1-bdrms since then. We have no problem going back and forth between sizes at all. Maybe it's only because we live in a tiny house, but we feel a studio is *plenty* of space! :teeth:

Our first DVC stay in '97 was in a 2 bedroom..just 4 of us. We were hooked! When it's just the two of us, always a 1 bedroom, if we bring along another couple, always a 2 bedroom. Like having the living area as a living area, without anyone sleeping there.

Two times, I've tried to bring myself to book a studio at BWV for short 4-5 night stays for food and wine festival. Within a week I break down and change to a 1 bedroom. They are just so comfortable!

We've added on twice so that we can stay longer, and always stay in a one bedroom. Maybe someday we will actually try a studio..but it hasn't happened yet!

The beauty of DVC is choice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter