Can you do room and dining plan only?

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
I am so frustrated with our travel agent. We ended up doing a split stay. One night at BC, and 5 nights at the Poly. BC was a late add on. For our Poly leg we have 5 day park tickets and the dining plan. I reached out to my agent when deals dropped on Tuesday and requested she change my resort and add the deluxe dining plan to my one day. She still has not done it. We’ve lost out on two different room/resort options during that time. I sent an email the other day requesting she please email me confirmation ASAP that she switched us from BC to AKL. Nothing. I’m so frustrated. I don’t even know if AKL has availability at this point anymore. I get that my one day room doesn’t mean much as far as commission goes, but she still has us for a 5 night package at the Poly.

All that to say, I’m ready to cancel the one night BC resort with her and book directly through Disney. My only hesitation is can I book the deluxe dining plan with the room only resort given that my tickets are tied to my Poly reservation?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter