Can you do a split stay concierge?

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
I really would like to do the sunrise safari at AKL, but I understand it is only for guests staying at the concierge level.

So was wondering if I could do a split stay with a couple concierge level days (to do the safari) and the rest of the trip non-concierge?

We're doing that in June. Just make sure your a registered guest on Thursday or Sunday when they offer the safari.

I really would like to do the sunrise safari at AKL, but I understand it is only for guests staying at the concierge level.

So was wondering if I could do a split stay with a couple concierge level days (to do the safari) and the rest of the trip non-concierge?

Your only problem will be getting AKV Concierge at seven months since you dont' own there. But you could book the regular AKL Concierge through Disney Reservation Center for cash for the nights you want and book the safari. Then move out on your points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter