Can you buy a DVC AP at DTD?

:thumbsup2 Yes,
DTD has 2 full service Guest Service locations. 1 at Westside in a kiosk in front of the PI bridge and 1 at the Marketplace behind Ghiardellis

Ive always found them to be very helpful and not as busy or rushed as the park entrance GS.

Awesome! I am going to just buy my AP there next month instead of worrying about getting a voucher mail in time. This will also be easier than waiting on a line at a park gate.

I love the DIS! Thanks! :)

Check on the one at DTD before you go at Marketplace - it was closed for renovations three weeks ago. I got my AP at DHS and it took only 5 minutes.

I know we have to bring id to upgrade to DVC ap's but do we have to for the kids? aside from passports they don't have any. Im assuming you have to bring ID with an address right?

Awesome! I am going to just buy my AP there next month instead of worrying about getting a voucher mail in time. This will also be easier than waiting on a line at a park gate.

Yes, a lot better experience than doing it at one of the parks. Not once at DTD have I had a long line of people behind me chomping at the bit to get into the park and wondering why I was taking so long! :teeth:

we always get our AP at DTD. Less people :goodvibes , Earl of Sandwhich :thumbsup2 and Goofys candy shop :worship:

I know we have to bring id to upgrade to DVC ap's but do we have to for the kids? aside from passports they don't have any. Im assuming you have to bring ID with an address right?

Only adults need ID.

Check on the one at DTD before you go at Marketplace - it was closed for renovations three weeks ago. I got my AP at DHS and it took only 5 minutes.

Marketplace GR is now open. I was headed to WS last Saturday to exchange my vouchers for my AP and noticed the Marketplace location was open. Saved me a trip...

side question...can you get the DDE or TIW card there too. I forgot to order mine and we are staying at SSR . Thanks:goodvibes

We've always purchased our AP's at the GS at the parks and have never waited in line, even in the dead of summer. We have purchased at MK twice, Epcot three times, and World Showcase twice. You don't buy at the ticket booth, you buy at Guest Services.

We took our vouchers there, and bought the TiW the night we arrived at WDW. It took almost no time at all - they had no line, just one person asking a quick question ahead of us. Quick and easy. A great experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter