Can you add 1 person to your party even if no park reservations are available?

One more question....how exact to 2:00 do you have to be to enter the 2nd park? Will they let you in an hour or half hour early?

We hopped from DHS to Epcot via skyliner and arrived around 1:45. The CMs there had everyone who was hopping line up off to the side. They didn't start the temp check to let us in until right at 2:00.

if I reserve say AK but then MK opens up on the day we are there, can I change my reservation to MK?

You can't "change" but you can cancel AK and then grab MK.

I noticed yesterday afternoon that there were reservations available at ALL parks, which in the moment gave me hope for finding a same-day opening for my upcoming trip. But then I wondered...was that just due to people leaving because of the rainstorm?

I noticed yesterday afternoon that there were reservations available at ALL parks, which in the moment gave me hope for finding a same-day opening for my upcoming trip. But then I wondered...was that just due to people leaving because of the rainstorm?

No.

Well, not because they came, entered, and then left. That would not create an open reservation.

It could be that they saw the weather forecast, decided not to go, and courteously canceled their reservation. That should open a spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter