Can we use disney boat to DTD after hecking out of POFQ

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
We have a late flight so will be takinh the ME late afternoon. We were thinking of saving DTD for this day to kill afternoon time. Will check out and store bags. Can we still use the boat and buses after checkout??

What about pools too

mousefan73 said:
We have a late flight so will be takinh the ME late afternoon. We were thinking of saving DTD for this day to kill afternoon time. Will check out and store bags. Can we still use the boat and buses after checkout??

What about pools too

You can use both. You can have bellhop store your belongings.

mousefan73 said:

What about pools too

All of your privileges are good until midnight of your check out day.

Go to DTD and charge away!

The ability to used the boat between POFQ and DTD is not dependent on you being a registered guest. Anybody can take that boat.

As others have observed, the privileges of your resort (pool, parking, etc) continue even after you've vacated your room until the end of that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!