Can we use American Express Gift Checks for a dinner?

JKMastalski

Enjoys wine at Victoria Falls
We were given $200 in American Express Gift Checks...anyone have any experience using them? Ever any problems?

You should be able to use them anywhere...just like travelers checks. I "cashed" on as I rented a stroller on my last trip.

Have fun!

:wave2:

They specifically say the cheques can be used any where the travelers cheques are accepted (bottom right corner). I have a few from last year too. I bought those gift ones because they were fee free at my bank last June around Graduation time. I did get a few people who looked at them strange, but they were taken every where we went - Gas Stations, stores, restaurants, etc. But I bought mostly AAA Visa ones this time.

If you can get them fee and shipping free they are dollar for dollar and I've found the best way for me to save for my vacations. If you have AAA and you walk in they are dollar for dollar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter