"Can We Un-Birthday Yet?" A He, SMEE, & They Sept. 2020 Trip Report *Update 11/21 COMPLETE!*

Hope Ricky and his friends are having a good start to their year :)
So far really good! Class-wise, activity-wise, socially, all good :thumbsup2 Clubs are back open on weekends so they're loving that. Only they need to show their vax card which has his correct birthdate so he can't also use his fake ID :drinking:Sorry kid!
Will keep my eye out for the next one!
I started it! Haven't put the link in my signature yet but here it is:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...0th-anniversary-celebration-party-tr.3855467/
Tell me about the Gaston Cinnamon Roll. I had a cinnamon roll a few years back from a different place at Disney and I thought it was dry. These are better? It looks so good!
Hi there! So it is delish! We didn't end up getting it this month and DH actually commented a couple times on our lack of a Gaston's roll lol, so I suspect we'll get one in December. I've had the gigantic Mickey had cinnamon roll in AK and while that's good I do think that's a little dry so maybe that's what you had?

I haven't really read/posted on the DIS in over 2 years and am finally jumping back in. Glad to see I found one of my favorite trip reporters that loves Magic Cookie Bars!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!