Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

Well, I'm disappointed for no February trip, but happy for a trip to my fair state. Gatlinburg will be great. You'll give us a mini-trip report on that, right? I say every fall that we should drive up and see the leaves and stay at least overnight and do something, but we never do. It has been many years since we've been up there. It's a great place for shopping ;) , and of course you have to eat at a pancake house while you're there. It's a requirement!

So, I guess for now you can put away your warm weather packing and pull out the parkas! I'm always up for seeing pictures of anywhere anyone goes.

No fair, you posted after I went to bed and now you are on page 2 already before I even got here :sad1:.

You have an excited year of trips planned, 3 great places, I love them all. I hope you are planning on doing a mini-trip report on Gatlinburg and Universal too :rolleyes1. I love Gatlinburg and that area, quite fancy moving there actually. We really liked the Park Grill and Hard Rock and then the Apple Barn which I see you mentioned. All the shops and winery were closed when we were there though so will definitely have to back to check it out next time. We quite liked the Old Mill too, the pecan pie is so good :lovestruc

I remember that picture of you 3, its so cool. Chad looks so funny in his Superman pose :laughing:

No fair, you posted after I went to bed and now you are on page 2 already before I even got here :sad1:.

You have an excited year of trips planned, 3 great places, I love them all. I hope you are planning on doing a mini-trip report on Gatlinburg and Universal too :rolleyes1. I love Gatlinburg and that area, quite fancy moving there actually. We really liked the Park Grill and Hard Rock and then the Apple Barn which I see you mentioned. All the shops and winery were closed when we were there though so will definitely have to back to check it out next time. We quite liked the Old Mill too, the pecan pie is so good :lovestruc

I remember that picture of you 3, its so cool. Chad looks so funny in his Superman pose :laughing:
Ooh I forgot about the Park Grill. We love it. Have you eaten there Heather?

I'm here !!! :wave2: I didn't get lost. :rotfl2:

I have been away from the DIS for a few days :-)sick: ) and this happens, I am sad for you. So sorry you have decided to cancel Feb.trip. :hug:

Our "new" focus will now shift to the next best thing. Planning another trip! :woohoo:

Kids are so funny, they are happy to go anywhere, as long as you make it fun. Hollie will be fine.

If it's snow you want I got TONS!!! We got a dumping today.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Aww, I hope your feeling better!!!

Oooh yes!! I am really excited about planning the November trip! I am already coming up with some ADR's!

Hollie loves hotels so if we took her 20 minutes to Marietta, she would be happy!:rotfl2:

I'm here

A little disappointing that you guys had to postpone your trip, I know what its like because we had to do that for the trip that we're planning now. But, it just gives you something to look forward to. Oh, and depending on the money situation and a few other things, we might be there at the same time as you in Nov! BF's bday is Nov 22 and I want to see the xmas stuff down there and I think it should be up by then. It would be cool if we were there at the same time

Ooooh, no way!!! That would be really cool if we are there at the same time!!!!! You will have to keep me updated!:happytv:
We have been to Disney the 2nd week in November and they had the Christmas decorations up!

i'm here! sad that you aren't going in february but happy you're going on a bigger trip in november! come march you will be too because you'll still have something to look forward to!
Yea!!! I am glad your here!
Now I can start planning for the November trip!

I only know one person that works there. Brian. He worked with me at Hard Rock years ago. I've only been in there one time! :goodvibes It's a nice restaurant!

OMG baby DS LOVED the "snow"! Poor thing thought it was real and tried to catch it. No snowman for you honey! :lmao: LMK on the dates. Ms Farrah needs to get her hiney on here more. Where is she?

I can't remember her name right off. I will have to ask Nola.
Awww, did he!! I really want her to see snow since she hasn't seen any before. We had actually thought about taking her to "Snow" mountain. They turned Stone Mountain into a place to ride tubes and stuff.
She really does need to get here!! OOOOOH FARRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

I'm in....

Hey Jordan!!! I am glad your here!

Here I am! :goodvibes

WHoooooo hooooo!! I am glad your here!

Well, I'm disappointed for no February trip, but happy for a trip to my fair state. Gatlinburg will be great. You'll give us a mini-trip report on that, right? I say every fall that we should drive up and see the leaves and stay at least overnight and do something, but we never do. It has been many years since we've been up there. It's a great place for shopping ;) , and of course you have to eat at a pancake house while you're there. It's a requirement!

So, I guess for now you can put away your warm weather packing and pull out the parkas! I'm always up for seeing pictures of anywhere anyone goes.
Oh, we love Tennessee!! We especially love going to Gatlinburg! I think it is our 2nd fav place to go!!

Sorry you had to cancel your February trip. This is going to be the longest ptr ever.:rotfl:

No joke!! I feel like I have been doing a PTR for over a year!!:rotfl2:

In for what be the longest haul ever!!!:rotfl:

lol!!! I know, right!!:rotfl:

Oh, I will definately do a mini trip to Gatlinburg! I am really excited! Ooooh, you should move there!! Then I can visit!:goodvibes
We love visiting Hard Rock and the Apple Barn. There are so many things there!!
lol!! He does look funny trying to pose!!

Ooh I forgot about the Park Grill. We love it. Have you eaten there Heather?

Yes, and its a funny story!! We ate there for the first time last year. I usually order chicken. Well, we got our bill and I kid you not, it was like $80 something dollars!! I wish I had took a picture of Chad's face!! It was priceless!! We usually don't eat and it end up that much. But, it was funny. Oh, and I did have a yummy drink!:lmao:

I just wanted to ask what will happen to the pink Tink outfit ??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Well, that outfit will be worn to Gatlinburg!! lol!!!! Plus, hopefully we will get a cool day in November and I can wear it then!:lmao:

Well, I have a couple of plans! It all depends on what day the MVMCP happens! But, as of right now here are some plans I am throwing out!

Tuesday, Nov. 17th. maybe that night O'hana

Wednesday, Nov. 18th. We will either go to Epcot or Universal that day. If we go to Epcot, I am sure we will eat at either CR or SAI!

Thursday, Nov. 19th. either Epcot or Universal. Unless MVMCP

Friday, Nov. 20th. hopefully a MVMCP. If not, then another park.

Saturday, Nov. 21st. More than likely MK.

Now, we might end up leaving that Monday night to come down. So, if we do we will just get a cheap hotel off property.

The day we go to MVMCP I think we are going to take Hollie to BBB to get her hair and makeup done! Now, she still talks about getting it done in 2007. She said she wanted me to get it done too. Now, the only way I would do this is if I got the Fairytale Princess hairstyle. You all know me, I don't like anyone doing my makeup at all!!! lol! But, to keep Hollie happy, I will let them "put a little" on my eyes!! But, I doubt I will do it. Especially since my hair is so short!

I wanted to add some pictures but for some reason my laptop is going slow and its taking forever for photobucket to upload! So I will do that tomorrow!

Oh, I will definately do a mini trip to Gatlinburg! I am really excited! Ooooh, you should move there!! Then I can visit!:goodvibes
We love visiting Hard Rock and the Apple Barn. There are so many things there!!
lol!! He does look funny trying to pose!!

Yes that would be really fun. I fancy having a nice big cabin in the mountains with a stunning view. But I fancy one on the flat so we can have a big garden too where we can sit out and have cocktails when you come to visit. I don't ask for much do I ;). What other restaurants do you recommend in the area then?

Yes, and its a funny story!! We ate there for the first time last year. I usually order chicken. Well, we got our bill and I kid you not, it was like $80 something dollars!! I wish I had took a picture of Chad's face!! It was priceless!! We usually don't eat and it end up that much. But, it was funny. Oh, and I did have a yummy drink!:lmao:

I loved Park Grill, the food was so good. Sophie got steak and asked for it medium rare and they thought she was mad, they kept trying to persuade her to get it well. That girl is an animal I tell you :laughing:. I loved the decor too, the big bears are so cute.

Yes that would be really fun. I fancy having a nice big cabin in the mountains with a stunning view. But I fancy one on the flat so we can have a big garden too where we can sit out and have cocktails when you come to visit. I don't ask for much do I ;). What other restaurants do you recommend in the area then?

I loved Park Grill, the food was so good. Sophie got steak and asked for it medium rare and they thought she was mad, they kept trying to persuade her to get it well. That girl is an animal I tell you :laughing:. I loved the decor too, the big bears are so cute.

Oh my goodness!! That would sound gorgeous!!!! I love the views from the moutains!! But, that garden sounds wonderful to sit out in and have some cocktails!!! Yummo!!!!

I loved Park Grill too!!! I really loved the salad bar, they had so much on it! LOL! That is so funny she ordered her steak medium rare!!!!! lol!! I don't hardy eat steak, but when I do it has to be well done!

I'm here!! I found you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your feb. trip to Tenn. I love Gatlinburg. I want to see it decorated for Christmas. I hear it's beautiful!

Oh my goodness!! That would sound gorgeous!!!! I love the views from the moutains!! But, that garden sounds wonderful to sit out in and have some cocktails!!! Yummo!!!!

I loved Park Grill too!!! I really loved the salad bar, they had so much on it! LOL! That is so funny she ordered her steak medium rare!!!!! lol!! I don't hardy eat steak, but when I do it has to be well done!

I'm replying from my iPhone and it's the first time I have done it so it may not make total sense. Yes the salad bar is good, but the main courses were so good. I had steak too and it was yummy but had mine medium, not dripping with blood like sophie, she loved the blood, how weird is she?

So if I move over you have to come visit all the time so I don't get lonely stuck in the mountains. How far do you live from there,

Ooooh, no way!!! That would be really cool if we are there at the same time!!!!! You will have to keep me updated!:happytv:
We have been to Disney the 2nd week in November and they had the Christmas decorations up!

I know, how cool would that be?! I will definitely keep you updated with it, I was playing around yesterday pricing out trips for Nov. 20th-25th. I'm so glad to hear that the decorations will be up! :goodvibes

I'm joining in your new PTR! Great itinerary so far!

Ok imagine this view whilst we are sitting drinking cocktails, Nick has the BBQ going and Hollie and Sophie are having fun splashing in the pool (oh yes I want a pool :laughing:)

tt.jpg

Okay, so here our the cast introductions....

Here is a picture of me, Chad, and Hollie.

100_2695.jpg

Me: I love all things Disney!! My favorite characters are Tigger and Tinkerbell. Chad and I met working at Six Flags over Georgia in 94. We dated a while and then broke up. got back together in 97 and a couple of months later went to Disney. We got engaged while we were in front of Cinderella's Castle. Awwwww......we got married May 15, 1999 and took a Disneymoon immediately after!
0061.jpg

Chad: Favorite characters are Mickey Mouse and Grumpy...go figure! lol!!
He is currently in school and hopefully will be done soon!

0081.jpg

Hollie: Our sassy lassy who makes funny faces! Her favorite characters are Tinkerbell, Aurora, Belle, lets just say Disney Princesses!! This will be her 2nd trip!
0075.jpg

Joining us on this trip will be Chad's mom and stepdad. I can promise you...it will not be a return of the pajama pants!! If you don't get it, read the lapu lapu trip below in my siggy! :)

0003.jpg

We plan on going in November so we can enjoy the Christmas Decorations and the MVMCP!!

0045.jpg

I'm here!! I found you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your feb. trip to Tenn. I love Gatlinburg. I want to see it decorated for Christmas. I hear it's beautiful!

Yea!!!!!!!!! We love Gatlinburg too!! I plan on doing a mini report!:thumbsup2

I'm replying from my iPhone and it's the first time I have done it so it may not make total sense. Yes the salad bar is good, but the main courses were so good. I had steak too and it was yummy but had mine medium, not dripping with blood like sophie, she loved the blood, how weird is she?

So if I move over you have to come visit all the time so I don't get lonely stuck in the mountains. How far do you live from there,

Awww, cool!!! I loved the salad bar and my chicken that I got from them! It was really good!!

Oh my goodness, that is so funny she likes hers kind of rare!! She is silly!!!

It only takes us like 3 1/2 hours to get there! Not that far at all!:goodvibes

I know, how cool would that be?! I will definitely keep you updated with it, I was playing around yesterday pricing out trips for Nov. 20th-25th. I'm so glad to hear that the decorations will be up! :goodvibes
Keep on pricing them girl!!!!! :lmao:

I'm joining in your new PTR! Great itinerary so far!

:welcome: and I am glad your here!!! Thanks! I have more plans I have to post!

Ok imagine this view whilst we are sitting drinking cocktails, Nick has the BBQ going and Hollie and Sophie are having fun splashing in the pool (oh yes I want a pool :laughing:)

tt.jpg

OH MY WORD!!! That is gorgeous!!!! Yes, I really think you need to get you a house up there! I will be sitting out there drinking some nice cocktails with ya!!:thumbsup2

Ok so where does one recommend we stay in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge? Really want to check out a cabin or anything with a nice deck/patio.

I didn't realise you and Chad met and worked at 6 Flags over Georgia. We plan to go there on our trip this year so I will have to bug you for information about everything there.

I really need to get one of those cool cocktail makers from Margaritaville, they are so cool. We haven't got one yet as it would be a job getting it back but if we lived over there that wouldn't be an issue. Oh look another reason to move over :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter