Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

hlrababy

Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with
Okay, so I am starting my new PTR!!

If you are here, you might already know me! If not.....you will soon enough!!!

We will be "flying" into the wonderful world of Disney on Sunday, November 29th through Friday, December 4th. I will introduce the fam coming up next!;)

My name is Heather, Disney planner extraordinaire!!! My favorite character's are Tinkerbell and Tigger. Hmm, the 2 T's!! lol!! I love to plan Disney trips and I like to take them even better!!!

DH is Chad. His favorite characters are Mickey and Grumpy, (he acts like him so he should like him!) He puts up with my obsession, but does get tired hearing about it. So, that is why I am here!!!

DD, is Hollie! She loves Disney princesses and can not wait to meet Tinkerbell and Ariel (she didn't meet her on her first trip!)

This will be Hollie's 2nd trip and we are so excited!!!!

Also joining us will be Chad's mom and stepdad. I will post pics soon!!!!

Our dates are:

November 29th through December 4th! Staying at Pop!!! (Our first time there!!)

You might want to refer back to my first PTR, the Superfamily flying down below!

The trip report starts on page 115!

Here is a link to the start of it:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2051903&page=115

Man...Poor Hollie is going to think Disney went away! :lmao: Okay, you're still going. Eventually. I am hoping that you guys can still make it to the Mountains with us. The dates we can go are...

April 4th-12th. Anytime in that period. LMK what is good for you guys and I'll get in touch w/ Farrah and see if they're still going.

I'm here for your new trippie. I need to start a PTR myself. Maybe later tonight.

Okay, so we know that we are going to be staying at Pop Century! Which, I am excited about because we have never stayed there. I already have the plans for my ADR's. I will be posting our intro's first thing tomorrow along with some pics to share with you!

Man...Poor Hollie is going to think Disney went away! :lmao: Okay, you're still going. Eventually. I am hoping that you guys can still make it to the Mountains with us. The dates we can go are...

April 4th-12th. Anytime in that period. LMK what is good for you guys and I'll get in touch w/ Farrah and see if they're still going.

I'm here for your new trippie. I need to start a PTR myself. Maybe later tonight.

I know!!! We had to stop talking about it! But, when I told her tonight that we were going to see the Christmas party again and to watch it snow...she was so excited! I will talk to Chad and def let you know. I know that we are going to PCB with my parents April 24th through the 30th. I mean, even if we can only make it for a long weekend to the mountains would be fine with me!!

I need to email you soon! I have a friend at work who one of her best friends works at Margaritaville in Myrtle Beach. How funny is that!

i'm here too :cool1: :yay:
Cooooooool!!!! I am gonna be pissed at you for a while since your going back before me!:rotfl2:

I'm here too! :wave2: Sorry to hear about you having to change your plans. So when are you going to Gatlinburg.? I :love: it there. It's our second favorite place to vacation....first is Disney, of course. :rotfl: We have gone in November for the past 4 years but we're planning to go in December this year.

I'm here too! :wave2: Sorry to hear about you having to change your plans. So when are you going to Gatlinburg.? I :love: it there. It's our second favorite place to vacation....first is Disney, of course. :rotfl: We have gone in November for the past 4 years but we're planning to go in December this year.

Yeah!!! I am so glad your here!!! You only have a little over a week!!! Whooo hoooo!!

We are going to go the 2nd week in February and hope for some snow!! We usually go every January or February. We just love it there!!! Oooh, we always have to go to Bubba Gumps and the Red Rooster pancake house in Pigeon Forge! Yummy!!

Yoooo hoooooo, remember us!!

l_b213f19545004abef45eaeaa7cc71276.jpg

l_dcb1adcb09aba03b097c43aa9ae62845.jpg

A quick intro for the ones that don't know us!

Me: Heather, I am 32 years old. I work for the State Government with Gawga!! Oops, Georgia! lol!

DH: Chad, he is 33 years old and we will be married 10 years in May!! Woot woot!!!

DD: Hollie, sassy priss, who just turned 4 in December! Her favorites are Tinkerbell, Princess Aurora, Cindrella, tom and Jerry, and spongebob!!

Joining us on this trip will be Chad's mom and stepdad. Their intros coming soon!

Ok...you are all making me totally jealous. Can't wait to email my brother in law and tell him how excited we will be to come visit him when he gets back. He is going to wonder how I know so much about Tenn. Hmm?

Yeah!!! I am so glad your here!!! You only have a little over a week!!! Whooo hoooo!!

We are going to go the 2nd week in February and hope for some snow!! We usually go every January or February. We just love it there!!! Oooh, we always have to go to Bubba Gumps and the Red Rooster pancake house in Pigeon Forge! Yummy!!
You should be OK for snow, at least at Ober. We taking our kids to Ober this year also. My DH and I have been but they haven't. We love Bubba Gumps but we haven't ever eaten at the Red Rooster. We have tried alot of places down there though. And I think we loved most of them. The Apple Barn is one of our favorites. We actually got married there. It snowed and we got stuck on a mountain. We had to be rescued from our honeymoon. Then they closed the interstates and our family couldn't get home. Yeah, we definately have some great Gatlinburg memories.

Ok...you are all making me totally jealous. Can't wait to email my brother in law and tell him how excited we will be to come visit him when he gets back. He is going to wonder how I know so much about Tenn. Hmm?

Ask away, girl!! Ask away!!!!! :lmao:

You should be OK for snow, at least at Ober. We taking our kids to Ober this year also. My DH and I have been but they haven't. We love Bubba Gumps but we haven't ever eaten at the Red Rooster. We have tried alot of places down there though. And I think we loved most of them. The Apple Barn is one of our favorites. We actually got married there. It snowed and we got stuck on a mountain. We had to be rescued from our honeymoon. Then they closed the interstates and our family couldn't get home. Yeah, we definately have some great Gatlinburg memories.

I sure hope so! I remember when my friend got married at Cupid's in Gatlinburg and we went and ate at Alabama Grill. we had to leave early because it was snowing so bad!!!
I love the apple barn...especially the muscadine wine in the winery!!:rotfl2: I want to buy me a cute picnic basket this time!

AWwwww, I bet it was so beautiful with all the snow!! How cool for it to snow during your wedding!!

well at least you can still be my Disney guide/tutor :lmao: I am sooo jealous you get to stay at the Hard Rock :sad1:

well at least you can still be my Disney guide/tutor :lmao: I am sooo jealous you get to stay at the Hard Rock :sad1:

That is true!!!!

I know, I am excited about staying there!!!! I can't wait to head back to HHN!! It is so fun!!

I'm here !!! :wave2: I didn't get lost. :rotfl2:

I have been away from the DIS for a few days :-)sick: ) and this happens, I am sad for you. So sorry you have decided to cancel Feb.trip. :hug:

Our "new" focus will now shift to the next best thing. Planning another trip! :woohoo:

Kids are so funny, they are happy to go anywhere, as long as you make it fun. Hollie will be fine.

If it's snow you want I got TONS!!! We got a dumping today.

I can't wait to see what happens next. ;)

I'm here :goodvibes

A little disappointing that you guys had to postpone your trip, I know what its like because we had to do that for the trip that we're planning now. But, it just gives you something to look forward to. Oh, and depending on the money situation and a few other things, we might be there at the same time as you in Nov! BF's bday is Nov 22 and I want to see the xmas stuff down there and I think it should be up by then. It would be cool if we were there at the same time :thumbsup2

i'm here! sad that you aren't going in february but happy you're going on a bigger trip in november! come march you will be too because you'll still have something to look forward to! ;)

I know!!! We had to stop talking about it! But, when I told her tonight that we were going to see the Christmas party again and to watch it snow...she was so excited! I will talk to Chad and def let you know. I know that we are going to PCB with my parents April 24th through the 30th. I mean, even if we can only make it for a long weekend to the mountains would be fine with me!!

I need to email you soon! I have a friend at work who one of her best friends works at Margaritaville in Myrtle Beach. How funny is that?

I only know one person that works there. Brian. He worked with me at Hard Rock years ago. I've only been in there one time! :goodvibes It's a nice restaurant!

OMG baby DS LOVED the "snow"! Poor thing thought it was real and tried to catch it. No snowman for you honey! :lmao: LMK on the dates. Ms Farrah needs to get her hiney on here more. Where is she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter