Can we just have a bit of Hamilton love?

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Since the show appeared on Disney+ I've watched it 3 times and listened to the soundtrack countless times. I honestly don't know what I find so appealing about it, but I seriously love it 😶

I'm not sure if I'll be jumping to go see it when it comes to Australia, because I am already enamored with the original cast 😂 but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

I'm not the only one am I?

I've definitely been watching Hamilton as well!

Was hoping to see the Sydney production. But that seems like a lifetime away! :(

Since the show appeared on Disney+ I've watched it 3 times and listened to the soundtrack countless times. I honestly don't know what I find so appealing about it, but I seriously love it 😶

I have the same reaction-I'm not sure why I love it so, but I do. And the music somehow reminds me of the type of music in Disney movies. The first time I saw it, I reacted as if "This is pretty well done-now I can say I saw Hamilton", but 5 minutes after it was over I suddenly got the NEED to see it again. And I think I enjoyed it much more the second time. Haven't had time for a third showing...yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!