Can we check in late?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
This is a dumb question, but I'm trying to cover all my bases and be sure.

We are going to spend a day in Daytona on our way to WDW this year, and were looking into hotels there, but I'm finding the prices the same as or higher than Pop for the same time. If we spend the whole day at Daytona, and arrive at Pop late evening, maybe 9 or 10, can we still check in that night? Will they hold our room that late? I know we may not get the room we want, but our MYW package starts the next day and we could change rooms if we had to, no big deal. We're easy to please with room location anyway, we don't mind walking, I just don't want to get there and find we have no room since we're so late.

Thanks!

I got in once at 2:30 a.m. due to a delayed flight. NO PROBLEM!

pinnie

As long as you have a confirmed reservation, they will hold your room until you to get there. Downside is, if you decide at the last minute not to go, they will probably charge you for the room. I think there might be a 24 hour cancellation policy.

I agree - you should be fine. I would call the resort sometime before 4 pm and tell them you will be late, though. Just a little insurance so that they won't give your room away (in case the resort is full).

Best wishes -

AJKMOM said:
As long as you have a confirmed reservation, they will hold your room until you to get there. Downside is, if you decide at the last minute not to go, they will probably charge you for the room. I think there might be a 24 hour cancellation policy.

Actually there is a 5 day cancellation policy on room only.

Thanks all! I was pretty sure they would hold it, and I will write the # down before we leave so I can call and let them know, we will arrive the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so I'm expecting the resort to be packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter