Can we bring guests to our room?

TiggerBouncy

DIS Veteran
Headed down today. Would family living in the area be able to visit our room? I know they need a reservation, but if we meet them off property and ride in with them, can they visit?

Just use your MB to open the gate if arriving together. If they plan on arriving separately, go to the Front Desk & add them as "day guests". Just make sure they have your name & room #.

Headed down today. Would family living in the area be able to visit our room? I know they need a reservation, but if we meet them off property and ride in with them, can they visit?

My parents visit us often in our room. Like what @LSchrow said, we just use our magic bands at the gate when arriving however I have never added their name into the system since we usually jet off to Disney Springs.

We have had a friend meet us many times over the years.
I.go.to desk and tell them we have guest coming .
They put her name in system.
Never been an issue.

Well I know normally it's not an issue. My concern was with Covid, they are not allowing cars without reservations into the hotel parking lots.

We ended up meeting at Disney Springs anyway. After discussion, we did not want a bunch of people in our little room.

Well I know normally it's not an issue. My concern was with Covid, they are not allowing cars without reservations into the hotel parking lots.

We ended up meeting at Disney Springs anyway. After discussion, we did not want a bunch of people in our little room.
Sounds like the most sensible option

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter