Can we break our PTR curse?...update 2/27 Wed and thurs plans and more count down

I braved the morning for three different mornings and made our ADR's online and my Mom braved one morning to make one very special ADR that is a prime place to dine....

So as previously disclosed, our first evening we will be dining here:
chefmickeys.jpg

This is our grand meal with all 10 of us

Then my little family will wake up early the following morning, Monday March 14th, and make our way down an empty...
mainstreet.jpg

maybe stop and take a picture in front of
picturesinfrontofcastle.jpg

before our 8:05 am reservation.....

here:
diningwithpooh.jpg
at Crystal Palace, it will be my actual birthday, but we'll probably be celebrating the boys birthdays

Tuesday we have no ADR's planned and Wednesday is a non park day for my family, however....

My Mom, sister, and I will be dining at Kona Cafe for breakfast....
where I plan to enjoy some really yummy coffee and either some tonga toast or macademia nut pancakes. Yummo
Then I'll take them to Universal Studios :confused3:ssst: Where they plan to explore the wonderful world of Harry Potter.
My boys, husband, Dad, bil, and niece will enjoy a quiet (well maybe not so quiet with all the kiddos:rotfl2:) day at home swimming in the pool and watching t.v.
Then I'll head back to the world, not sure which park yet, but I have DISmeet planned now with jmskinner :yay::woohoo:

That concludes the ADR's for me and my family.... however I did mention a very special ADR that my mom made.

Thursday morning at 8:05 am my Mom, niece, sister, and ???? will be dining inside this:
enchantedkingdom.jpg

with royalty. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

So there you have it...the ADR's are booked. I might add one more later on, but it would be a non park ADR.

Our itinerary coming up next...

Your ADRs look really good! You even got that coveted CRT ADR!!! :thumbsup2

My friends(the one's we were with this year) are going back to Disney 2 weeks after you and are thinking of booking the same house. You never know if we might have to drop in on them... :rolleyes1

Hi Jessica!! You have some nice ADRs! :thumbsup2

Thanks, I'm happy with them, though I feel like I need one more, though we probably don't "need" one, but it would be some place I won't feel bad canceling while there if the dining out is too stressful

Your ADRs look really good! You even got that coveted CRT ADR!!! :thumbsup2

My friends(the one's we were with this year) are going back to Disney 2 weeks after you and are thinking of booking the same house. You never know if we might have to drop in on them... :rolleyes1

Another trip, hmmmmm, I think it would be fun for your family, especially since you didn't get to extend the princesses make a wish trip. And you guys had a really great trip with your friends last time.:) A true DISer would take the plunge ;):rotfl2: Can't wait to see what you decide.

Hi Jessica!

Finally all caught up now. *sshh, don't tell, I should be cleaning the bathrooms at the moment*.

You're plans are coming along really well, you're very organised! You're boys are looking so big now!

ADRs are looking good - we've got Crystal Palace booked for my birthday breakfast too! Really looking forward to it!

Di x

:woohoo::yay:DISMEET!!!!:woohoo::yay: I'm so excited that I finally get to meet you. Looking forward to our little day. Jonas already said he might leave work early so I don't have to make it such a short day.:)

The ADR's look great. What a special meal you will have there at the Castle!

Hi Jessica!

Finally all caught up now. *sshh, don't tell, I should be cleaning the bathrooms at the moment*.

You're plans are coming along really well, you're very organised! You're boys are looking so big now!

ADRs are looking good - we've got Crystal Palace booked for my birthday breakfast too! Really looking forward to it!

Di x

Lets see, clean the bathroom or DIS :confused3 I think you made a good decision :lmao:

OOOOhhh, how exciting and how funny that you'll also be dining at Crystal Palace for your birthday breakfast.

:woohoo::yay:DISMEET!!!!:woohoo::yay: I'm so excited that I finally get to meet you. Looking forward to our little day. Jonas already said he might leave work early so I don't have to make it such a short day.:)

The ADR's look great. What a special meal you will have there at the Castle!

Thanks, and :cheer2::cheer2: for our meet, I'm very excited to finally meet you as well. :)

VERY cool!

You have great ADRs! :cool1:

Hey all I haven't forgotten my PTR or any of your ptr/tr threads, just had a LOT of life going on.

The boys have been fighting some sort of illness, which symptoms were the same but we got two different diagnosis from the doctors and two different medications. :confused3 I also spent a week sick :sad2:

My husband has had an illness that comes around about once or twice a year for the past three years, well it's really always there but it comes out pretty severe once in awhile. For three years no doctor has been able to tell him what is wrong with him. We finally got a doctor that ran some allergy tests... and guess what he is allergic to?

Wheat and dairy, more specifically casein. I have to find out if he is allergic to gluten or wheat, because she only ran the test on wheat. He has another appointment Friday which I'm going to be apart of so I can ask more specific questions since I've learned a lot in the last two years and not just about how the gfcf diet helps kids on the spectrum but others. (though I have kinda always had a thought in the back of my head that my dh has mild aspergers). So plan to brain map him soon and maybe get him evaluated.

This has thrown my pre trip plans for a loop, we were going to have a countdown party at 150 days out, but I have not had time to organize, so now I'll be waiting until 100 days. which was my original plan until the boys had decided they wanted a haunted mansion party. We'll see.....

Hope you are all well and that your planning is coming along well. I might have time to work on a "real" update today/tomorrow I have two days off, but today I'll be at the boys school all day.

Hey Jessica. :goodvibes

Wow to finally have that diagnosed! Will it be 'easy' enough for DH to adapt to the boys diets? I have a coworker in his 40's with a similar allergy just diagnosed and he's done really well finding alternatives to his favorites. Well, all except his favorite beer.... :rolleyes:

A Haunted Mansion party sounds really fun! If you have one, post details so I can steal your ideas! ;) :laughing:

Good luck at DH's next appointment. :thumbsup2

Wow! That's great that your DH finally has an answer to what's been causing him trouble.

I hope you will all finally be on the mend now!! :goodvibes

Hey Jessica. :goodvibes

Wow to finally have that diagnosed! Will it be 'easy' enough for DH to adapt to the boys diets? I have a coworker in his 40's with a similar allergy just diagnosed and he's done really well finding alternatives to his favorites. Well, all except his favorite beer.... :rolleyes:

A Haunted Mansion party sounds really fun! If you have one, post details so I can steal your ideas! ;) :laughing:

Good luck at DH's next appointment. :thumbsup2

Wow! That's great that your DH finally has an answer to what's been causing him trouble.

I hope you will all finally be on the mend now!! :goodvibes

Thanks, it's been a rough couple years for my dh, nice to have some answers, he is embracing the diet, but it will be a learning process for sure. At least the chefs at Disney won't just be making Jack a special meal when we dine, it'll also help Jack not feel like he is missing out I think.

Hi Jess!! Just checking in to say Hi! Hoping you'll be back soon to share some more planning with us! :goodvibes

Hello all, sorry I've been so MIA. Drama and more drama, everytime I feel like we have overcome an obstacle something else happens.

I am continuing my planning, it's all in my little notebook I carry in my purse, I will hopefully have some free time tomorrow to post my updates. But here are the life updates:

Jack transitioned into regular full time kindergarten a couple weeks ago. He is doing very well in school, he got a 100% on his first letter/spelling test. his behavior at home has been less than favorable though.

I took on a second title at my place of employment, and am also working on creating other programs for the center as well. Currently I've taken on tutoring/teaching a home schooled child that is on the spectrum. And I'm trying to start a moms support group and parents night out program. There are other programs in the works too, but those are the ones we are currently trying to get started.

My DH recently spent the day in the emergency room for a severe allergic reaction he had to something. So we are working even harder on making sure we are following the gfcf diet for both him and Jack. Which might alter some of our dining plans, though I added in a special dinner one night for just me and my husband. We've had a rough year I think we deserve one meal alone together. ;)

That's about it, I'll post some new pictures of the kids with my trip update hopefully tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well and that I haven't lost everyone.

Still here.

Your a busy woman, so I'll be patient about the updates. :goodvibes

That's :cool1: about all the programs you are working on. You obviously found your calling.:love:

Sorry about the hubby, glad he is ok. And you are right, you deserve a nice romantic meal!

Hey Jess, We're still here! It HAS been a wild ride for you this year; glad you came to join back up with us, so we can support you as best as we can. If you need anything let us know!!!

Great to catch up with you,

Liesa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter