• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we break our PTR curse?...update 2/27 Wed and thurs plans and more count down

Thanks for the well wishes, this will probably be my last post until I return, as my internet has been down due to weather, and I'm scrambling to finish packing and preparing for the trip.

Our entire week of plans changed again, and I will share what we actually do when I return.

Several changes in life, including a resignation at work, so when I return from vacation I will have more time to DIS (but really more time with my kids)

And a possible move in the summer, which we should also find out about the week after we return.

sending lots of pixiedust too for a wonderful trip...sounds like you all need a great break and some good family time :goodvibes

pixiedust: :beach: pixiedust: :tigger: pixiedust: :mickeyjum

Have a wonderful vacation! and safe travels!

Call me if you need any info while you are there.

yayayayayay! It's finally time!! I hope you have a really wonderful, wonderful trip, even with all the changes and unknowns!! It'll turn out great!! See you when you get back! :goodvibes

Not sure you will see this before I see ya,:goodvibes but hope you have a wonderful, safe trip.

And my goodness, sounds like a lot of changes coming your way.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes...today is the day :banana::banana::banana:

Jack is excited to get to take down the very last Mickey head

We'll be sleeping somewhere in Alabama tonight and tomorrow we'll be arriving in Florida :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter