Can this be photoshopped?

skylizard

DIS Veteran
From the wedding this weekend, I came across this photo and was wondering if the minister can be photoshopped out? Someone please tell me that it can... :rotfl:

http://i52.tinypic.com/flcx2g.jpg

flcx2g.jpg

I'm not a PS expert but it seems to me you could use the clone tool to use the pipes on either side to just mask over him. You'd have to cut him out first, of course. Looks like it should be pretty easy to me given what little I know.

I did it with the photos I took of my brother's wedding. It's a pain and time consuming-use the clone tool.

I guess what I meant to ask is can someone photoshop this for me? LOL
I don't know how to do it.

You will need to provide the best file as possible for the person doing it. If you can load the full size somewhere and provide a link, it would be the best option.

OK, where can I load it?

As a wedding photographer, do you have a Web site where you'd normally share your pictures?

Or where else do you normally upload your photos? Perhaps a free Flickr, SmugMug, or Picasa account? You can upload your full-size photo there, and then provide a link to the full-sized photo.

5 minutes in Photoshop
Cut out the minister
Duplicate the layer
clone a section of the pipes
add a little touch up and voila

Its not perfect but someone with a little more skill and the original file could do a lot better.

5 minutes in Photoshop
Cut out the minister
Duplicate the layer
clone a section of the pipes
add a little touch up and voila

Its not perfect but someone with a little more skill and the original file could do a lot better.

Yep. That's the idea. Alignment isn't perfect, as you noted, but conceptionally, it ought be just that easy. Nice proof of concept.

This would be a good opportunity to explore Content Aware Fill in CS5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter