Can the "Frequent Fear" Tickets be Used for Stay & Scream?

quisp_quake

Earning My Ears
HI!

Can't wait...only three weeks away now :)

I was wondering, we have the 7 days both park passes that I bought back in March...I saw that they have the "Frequent Fear" tickets available for Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursday admission, which just happens to be when I need them...

BUT, I was wondering if we can use the "Frequent Fear" tickets so that we can stay in the park for the Stay and Scream after spending the day at Universal/IOA...I like the idea of the Stay & Scream, as I'm always into getting a jump on the main crowds!

Thanks a lot!!!
qq

I'm pretty sure that anyone who is already IN the park who has a valid HHN ticket for that evening is allowed to stay and scream. They have a certain area (or areas) where they will allow you to congregate while they clear the park of day guests and they usually go around and scan the HHN passes (or kick you out if you don't have one).

The actual "stay and scream" pass is usually offered at a discount to encourage people who just came for the day to add it on but anyone who is already in the park, in my experience, can stay in with a valid HHN ticket.

Gives you a jump and it's fewer people they have to have come in through the main gates when they open again. Win-win.

Have fun!
Karen

HI!

Can't wait...only three weeks away now :)

I was wondering, we have the 7 days both park passes that I bought back in March...I saw that they have the "Frequent Fear" tickets available for Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursday admission, which just happens to be when I need them...

BUT, I was wondering if we can use the "Frequent Fear" tickets so that we can stay in the park for the Stay and Scream after spending the day at Universal/IOA...I like the idea of the Stay & Scream, as I'm always into getting a jump on the main crowds!

Thanks a lot!!!
qq
The Frequent Fear passes are good for the whole month on off peak nights and those days would qualify. BUT...you have to have a valid day ticket in order to do Stay & Scream...not just the FF pass. If your day tickets are still valid for those dates then yes...you are good for S & S.

Last year we used our FF passes to Stay and Scream all the time (we have APs for day admission).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter