• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My friend Melissa sent me them,she said she made all of them but 2.I think it was the Beauty and the Beast and the purple Jasmine.

What site are you using to MAKE the glitter on the pics?I have the gliter and the clipart I want..

kaitykatz7 said:
What site are you using to MAKE the glitter on the pics?I have the gliter and the clipart I want..
You don't use a site.
Go to http://members.aol.com/bemymind/glittermore.html or http://www.bigoo.ws/guida_glitter.php to learn how.Hope it helps :)

By the way,MicMin,could you please make me a Lady and the tramp picture with my name if it's not too much too ask,thanks :) I just keep trying to find nice Lady and the Tramp clipart,but when I do,I can't find the glitter fills :guilty:

Great job with the pictures that you posted milkabum. :)

jry8hu

i would like a picture of the siamese cats from lady and the tramp glittered please can someone help me lol sorry and by it can it say WishfulPurr

could u get me a picture of JACK skellington
or haunted mansion and put awesomehauntedboy5 in either black or yellow
ty

I was wondering if someone could make me a sig with a kitten on it, or a cute pic of piglet. (as if there were any other kind!!! LOL) :) I woudl be forever grateful if someone could do this for me... ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

To add a picture to your signature click on usercp then on edit signature. Type
. To get the URL right click on the picture and select properties.

k324w6.gif

k3251h.gif

Thank you SOOO much Micmin!!!!! I absolutly LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :cool1: :cool1:

Here is my thank you :flower3: :flower3: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter