can someone help with quick question right now about ?

cheezNE1

member since 2006
my brother's family is in disney and would like to know where can he get his daughter dressed up as cinderella.... is appointment necessary and where would they go?
thanks for any quick reply. much appreciated

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney. I'd say that reservations are probably a good idea.

The only other suggestion I have is to go to the Main St. Barber in Magic Kingdom for the hairdo and buy a dress at one of the gift shops (more economical and you don't need an appointment).

Good luck.

I believe you are referring to Bibbety Bobbiti Boutique? There are two: One is in the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. The other is in the walkway that goes through the castle in Magic Kingdom. If your brother is actually in MK right now, I would suggest going to the front desk and see where they can fit him in.

Otherwise I think they just call the Disney Dining number for reservations. Can anyone back me up on this one?

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney. I'd say that reservations are probably a good idea.

The only other suggestion I have is to go to the Main St. Barber in Magic Kingdom for the hairdo and buy a dress at one of the gift shops (more economical and you don't need an appointment).

Good luck.

thanks ....i will foward this post to him.:thumbsup2

If they are just looking for the outfit they should be able to find it at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom or Tinkerbelle's in the Magic Kingdom. If they are looking for the complete hairdo as well then they'll want to visit the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. There is one in the castle at the MK and one at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Reservations would be a good idea. If they are staying on property they can make them right from their room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter