Can someone help me sort out my podcast download?

Shasta

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have tried several methods for listening to the show. One is to just download each of the two segments through the iTunes store and it works.

I subscribed last night to the podcast and now have only one 1:24 show instead of two. Has subscribing, combined both show into one or did I only get one somwhow?

Laslty, I have no idea how I would get video through a podcast. Would it be imbeded in the one podcast I recieved through the subscription? EDITED: I do have a 30 Gig Video iPod.

I'm new to the podcast and really want to figure this out. Thank you in advance!

In your itunes you have to click on podcast in your library menu. Then click the arrow to show all the podcasts under that link then click get to get the podcasts that you want to have.

Thank you for helping! I got that part, I just have the one podcast. Are your podcasts usualy just in one piece? I have a current podcast dated 10/2/07 and it's 1 hour and 24 minutes long. Is this this weeks entire podcast?

I ask because if you download through the store, you get it in two segments instead of one.

That is the whole podcast. You should also get the option to get the illuminations and hallowishes video. Also the universal podcast they did. Should have buttons under 10/2/2007 podcast. Next tuesday just click refresh in your podcast section to get the new podcast.

Thank you very much. I still don't understand the video part. Where do I choose the option to download a video. I'm sorry that I am so elementary on this. Are you saying that when I click on the video link on this website, it gives me some options as to what to do with it?

I just went back to an older video and saw where the option was to add it to iTunes. The newest video avalible was 06/18/07 "Send Bawb to the parks". Is this a matter of the new ones not being ready of something else?

I'm getting there! :banana:

I am not technical myself so this is as far as I am able to help you. You should have gotten the option to download the videos right under your podcast in this weeks podcast. Make sure you clicked the little arrow so it goes down to show the other podcast from past shows in your itunes. It should show months and months of past podcasts. make sure you check your podcast settings which can be found on the bottom left of your itunes.

:blush: Oh, that little arrow. Well, uh, (kicked the ground while looking down) I shoulda' tried that huh?

Thanks to you, I am now..."FULLY HOOKED UP"

Seriously, you really helped! I owe you some pixie and if I can repay, don't hesitate to ask!

I have tried several methods for listening to the show. One is to just download each of the two segments through the iTunes store and it works.

I subscribed last night to the podcast and now have only one 1:24 show instead of two. Has subscribing, combined both show into one or did I only get one somwhow?

Laslty, I have no idea how I would get video through a podcast. Would it be imbeded in the one podcast I recieved through the subscription? EDITED: I do have a 30 Gig Video iPod.

I'm new to the podcast and really want to figure this out. Thank you in advance!

I can't seem to find the listener email show for this week are they not both posted on the same day? Thank you

I can't seem to find the listener email show for this week are they not both posted on the same day? Thank you

Yes, but no listener email this week. Pete says it in the first part of this week's show.

just a note I think the default for iTunes is to download only the latest file for a podcast when you do a refresh. Since they release the two shows together (usually) if you want iTunes to AUTOmatically get both you need to change the option in iTunes.

Mike

I just subscribed to the podcast and it automatically downloads everytime there are new shows - it downloads as many shows as are out there that are new but aren't in my downloads. Also, to VIEW your video podcasts, you have to go to "videos --> video podcasts --> dis unplugged" --> and then whichever video podcast you want to see (currently Illuminations 25th or Hallowishes). If you try to watch under your regular podcasts, you'll get audio but no video. Good luck!

ok thats why I said THINK. My iTunes preferences on my other computer that has only been used to listen to the itunes library from my main computer shows the setting for "When new episodes are available" as "Download the most recent one"

But I don't use iTunes for my podcatcher so I was just trying to be helpful and thought that is how it was. Doesn't hurt to check it to make sure you get ALL the great shows from DISUplugged!

Mike

:blush: Oh, that little arrow. Well, uh, (kicked the ground while looking down) I shoulda' tried that huh?

Thanks to you, I am now..."FULLY HOOKED UP"

Seriously, you really helped! I owe you some pixie and if I can repay, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm glad I could be of help. :thumbsup2 I'm sure there was someone better to explain things but it seemed no one was around to help so I figured I'd give it a try. :idea:

I'm glad I could be of help. :thumbsup2 I'm sure there was someone better to explain things but it seemed no one was around to help so I figured I'd give it a try. :idea:

I'm glad you jumped in! You never know what tidbit of information you might have that can help on a forum.

Thank you again! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter