Can someone explain DLP's ticket calendar

leebee

DIS Veteran
I want to go to DLP sometime this week- but all the days on the ticket calendar are "black." Does this mean that the mini-ticket isn't valid during this time? The calendar really confuses me.

I want to go to DLP sometime this week- but all the days on the ticket calendar are "black." Does this mean that the mini-ticket isn't valid during this time? The calendar really confuses me.

Looks like the mini tickets aren't available at all this month. Super Magic ticket is available, but remember you have to purchase them the day before and you have to buy them online.

Oh no, now I'm confused....This is from the ticket page at the Disney Paris website:

Ticket SUPER MAGIC PLUS for a visit at both Disney® Parks!

For a 1-day visit at both Disney® Parks (Disneyland Park AND Walt Disney Studios® Park).

1-day ticket valid during 1 year, also available at the gates of the Disney Parks. Valid from the day following the purchasing day if purchased on dineylandparis.com, or valid from the day of purchase if bought at the gates of the Disney Parks.

We're heading there in two weeks, can I purchase this at the gate or not?
Thanks

The site is confusing to me as well. Super Magic Plus is good for anytime during the year; Super Magic has to be used the day after you buy it; Magic is good for the day of your choosing; and Mini also has to be used the day after you buy it, is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!