Can someone confirm or deny... something for me? Is a trip next year possible for 2022?

I think the dates are good. It's just the elections you need to be aware of with strikes. Are you staying on site? If so I'd be less concerned. Once your in the magic I've never known cast members to strike when I've been - it's more the transport.

Yes we will all have to have a booster I think this autumn. The EU is going out of its way to criticize the UK/Sweden made one so if they can get hold of enough phizer / russian stuff then I'm pretty sure your good to go. Just keep an eye out for vaccine levels over the summer/Autumn. The French are very anti vaccine in general and it could cause short sharp flare ups where heard immunity is not reached in the future.

I really hope you have a great time, I hope to make the use of my annual pass next year at some point! But alas I'm in the UK so I cant see me getting any use till November.

This trip I think that we are talking about only 1 day in the park and going by train, or private car, and spending the rest in Paris and touring...and possibly a full day trip with a private driver to Normandy and Mont St. Michel as our big splurge... We are going to stay in the 8th Arrondissement is where we stayed last time, the hotel is only 2 blocks from the Arc de Triomphe, and 2 streets from the Champs Elysees...

We had the Pfizer vaccine, pretty much everyone we know has had either the Pfizer or Moderna... a few friends have had the Johnson and Johnson... I know alot of people that were not going to get it, most were really dead set against it, and have changed their minds and gotten it, once more people get it, more people will follow suit... you hope... If they tell the french that they can't have it, then they will demand it, and go out and get it..."Viva la resistance" LOL..

This trip I think that we are talking about only 1 day in the park and going by train, or private car, and spending the rest in Paris and touring...and possibly a full day trip with a private driver to Normandy and Mont St. Michel as our big splurge... We are going to stay in the 8th Arrondissement is where we stayed last time, the hotel is only 2 blocks from the Arc de Triomphe, and 2 streets from the Champs Elysees...

We had the Pfizer vaccine, pretty much everyone we know has had either the Pfizer or Moderna... a few friends have had the Johnson and Johnson... I know alot of people that were not going to get it, most were really dead set against it, and have changed their minds and gotten it, once more people get it, more people will follow suit... you hope... If they tell the french that they can't have it, then they will demand it, and go out and get it..."Viva la resistance" LOL..
That's very true, France is a beautiful county, it's just ashame it's full of french. I'll never forget the first time I took a friend two years ago. Halfway down Main Street a mother pulled her child's pants down and just allowed and encouraged him to pee in the street.

Your have great fun going around. I just tend to go to Disney as it's easy to get on the train me Ashford. I do intend to go to Amsterdam etc but Paris is to dirty for me. Please be awear of elections, speaking to French friends they are very worried.

I don't think we will see the anger like USA but we will see two big divisions.

We are looking at a travel date of April 28 th thru the next week, which is the first whole week of May... so 10 days... we are not set in stone at this point... Do you think that this will be a fairly good time to go?... This is the best option for us...

This will be our second trip to France, and we understand about the strikes the last trip, Air and Trains were on and off strike the whole time... even with planning around the strike calendar.

As far as a booster we don't have any problem getting that... We both have had both vaccines...
My objection to that period is that it's Spring Break in several EU countries, including France. If you can, I would move it a bit to mid May.

My objection to that period is that it's Spring Break in several EU countries, including France. If you can, I would move it a bit to mid May.

I will have to look at the calendar... we want to be there during our anniversary... so we might could move it back a bit... We like to travel when its not hot...we prefer it to be cooler... What is the weather like in mid May? Since we live right out back of Walt Disney World Florida, we get enough heat and humidity as it is... So cooler weather for us for sure...

I will have to look at the calendar... we want to be there during our anniversary... so we might could move it back a bit... We like to travel when its not hot...we prefer it to be cooler... What is the weather like in mid May? Since we live right out back of Walt Disney World Florida, we get enough heat and humidity as it is... So cooler weather for us for sure...

Paris is on the same latitude as Vancouver , Canada, so it will be very different to what you are used to in Florida

We don't do humidity in Europe ;) if it gets hot it is more a dry heat.

May is usually perfect, 20-25 degrees, sunshine all around, but not Hot. Nice and warm.

That's very true, France is a beautiful county, it's just ashame it's full of french. I'll never forget the first time I took a friend two years ago. Halfway down Main Street a mother pulled her child's pants down and just allowed and encouraged him to pee in the street.

Your have great fun going around. I just tend to go to Disney as it's easy to get on the train me Ashford. I do intend to go to Amsterdam etc but Paris is to dirty for me. Please be awear of elections, speaking to French friends they are very worried.

I don't think we will see the anger like USA but we will see two big divisions.

You can't believe everything that the US media puts out... alot of Garbage!!! ... way to much sensationalism...and I will leave it at that...

New York City, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, and Atlanta are really dirty... Paris to me is just soooooo beautiful, everywhere there is history and such beauty.... I really did not notice that it was dirty, and I notice things like this..

What I did notice alot of that you need to be prepared and armed when going to the restroom with your own hand soap, Toilet paper, paper towels, and seat covers... in most cases the restroom were okay.... in others not so much and most were just not stocked with essentials... Our friends that travel international all the time, gave me this tip... I had heard it this before and read it a few times... sooo anyways... My DH thought that I was crazy, when I put a ziploc bag with those things in my day bag, not a whole roll or anything just what I think we might need for the day... and after breakfast our first morning, he came out with wet hands,... he was like your right... so I made mini bag for him to put in his back pack... I must bring hand soap for the hotel bathroom room, I'm allergic to coconut and there is no way of telling whats in the soap containers, or bars... so its something that I have to bring wherever I go, I have those refillable travel size, and just refill from the hand soap that bring along each night when I get my day bag ready for the next day... I will say I did notice other people doing the same thing...

Paris is on the same latitude as Vancouver , Canada, so it will be very different to what you are used to in Florida

Thanks for this... Our first trip to Paris and DLP, we had to wear jackets, and thank goodness I brought our rain jackets, I threw them in last minute and boy was I glad that I did... It was really really cold a few days, and thankfully I had thrown in a couple of long sleeve T-shirt that we layered under everything...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter