Can my kiddo reach the Poly bathroom sink??

BlondeAlligator

DIS Veteran
Hi all! In 21 days I will be there!!! I am wondering one thing, though...

My DD is about 43" tall...will she be able to reach the sink in our room? She uses a step stool at home just to make it easier in her own bathroom, but I wonder about the hotel since we won't have a stool. She has Autism & needs help washing her hands & brushing her teeth, so I won't have a spare hand to give her a boost. Can anyone give me some insight? Anyone who has been there recently with a 4 or 5yo...could your kiddo reach the sink?

Thanks!

Just got back last night from the Poly. My daughter is 40" and no I don't believe she could reach the faucet on the sink. She could not see in the mirror either. I helped her brush and wash up. Hopefully the extra 3" will do the trick!

Just got back last night from the Poly. My daughter is 40" and no I don't believe she could reach the faucet on the sink. She could not see in the mirror either. I helped her brush and wash up. Hopefully the extra 3" will do the trick!

DS is 42"-43" and he could not reach when we were there last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter