Can my dd order a kids meal w/out an adult meal?

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Meaning, I'm not a breakfast eater, she is. Can I order her just a kids meal for her CS credit? We are staying at the Poly and I was thinking she could use her CS credit at Captain Cooks in the morning. Then we can certainly share my other CS meal for lunch. She's 6 and doesn't eat much. That will leave us 2 snack credits and 1 TS credit to use the rest of the day.

This is precisely how my adult DD and I use the DDP, shared breakfast, shared lunch & our own TS dinner.

Just so you know, all of your counter service meals are pooled together and not separated out as child and adult. So actually, you can order whatever meal you want to share.

Just so you know, all of your counter service meals are pooled together and not separated out as child and adult. So actually, you can order whatever meal you want to share.

WHAT????!!!! So for CS credits my 6 year old can order a non-kids menu meal? This is GREAT. Because she likes more adult food anyway. OMG. Seriously? CS she can get what she wants? This changes everything for me.

WHAT????!!!! So for CS credits my 6 year old can order a non-kids menu meal? This is GREAT. Because she likes more adult food anyway. OMG. Seriously? CS she can get what she wants? This changes everything for me.
Well, some CMs will enforce the letter of the DDP rules and not allow it, if they believe the meal is intended for a child. But it's true that there's no distinction made in the computer system.

If you're only buying one meal, there's not much reason to think that that enforcement would come into play.

AH, well this still works for us because my DD and I always share a meal, and if she wants her own thing (like, she LOVES the WDW chicken nuggets, so I'll get them for her on our pool day) then I will order for her off the kids menu.
This is great insider info.

Wow. In 10 years of owning DVC, I'm going to pull the trigger this once and go for the plan. Exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter