Can I use Resort Airline Check-in with Sun Country

trstno1

Never look back darling. It detracts from the now.
Does anyone know if Sun Country takes part in Disney's Resort Airline Check-in program? Can I use it at Saratoga Springs?

trstno1 said:
Does anyone know if Sun Country takes part in Disney's Resort Airline Check-in program? Can I use it at Saratoga Springs?
No, Sun Country is not a participating airline in Resort Airline Check-in.

No you can not. BUT, make sure to ask at the conceirge in the main lobby to have them check you in online 24 hrs before your flight time and print boarding passes. You then take your luggage no ME with you and check it at the airport.

Duds

Actually if you need to check bags, unless you are flying SW or one of the airlines that assigns seating or boarding during check-in, there's really no need to check-in prior to getting to the airport. When you check your bags you'll be issued boarding passes.

I don't know if Sun Country assigns seats at check-in, I think they are assigned when you purchase the tickets (I could be wrong on that) and if that's the case there's really no need to wait in a line to get checked in at the resort only to wait in another line to check bags at the airport.

Anne

Some airlines have a separate check-in line for those who already have boarding passes, it's usually way shorter. I've seen it at MSP for Northwest and in PHX for USAirways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!