Can I use Magic Express on days with out a flight?

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
prior to getting to BWV we will be staying by St Pete.
We will have a rental car.

Is it possible for me to return car to airport and take magic express to BWV?
And then back to MCO on day of flight home.
Will not need the Renata for entire stay.

If no t can anyone advise approx cost of uber from MCO to BWV?

Yes it is possible, as long as you are going to your resort from MCO. To be safe, just put in flight information similar to when you will be showing up at MCO.
They don't take money from the airlines or anything, the whole benefit of it to them is to have you locked into the Disney ecosystem, however you get there.

There are rental drop offs a WDW and in the Disney Springs area. What rental co. are you using?

I'd rent from Alamo or National. Then you can just return it to the Dolphin hotel and walk right over to BWV. It's barely 5 minutes.

All good suggestions above. But we have done what you suggest without a problem. MDE is very flexible. You can call them and set it up, easily. Or, just put in some “phantom” flight info online that approximates your times. We have also shown up at MDE with no prior planning or reservation and ridden off to our booked property shortly after.

The only problem with that is sometimes they charge more money for picking up and dropping off at different locations. We are planning on doing this in September, fly in Thursday go to the beach for two days (planned by friends) returning the car and hopping on MDE (my part of the trip lol) I plan on calling to set it up and explain the situation, seemed easier.

You are entitled to a trip to and from the airport at some point and in either order between checkin and checkout days (inclusive). So yes you can take the bus if you wish.

DO check the rates for the various scenarios, though. It might be higher to return in the WDW area. It might not. The only absolute with car rentals is that there is no absolute. :)

Check out the pricing to return it to Alamo or National at the Dolphin. I've found that it's often quite a bit cheaper than the Car Care Center for whatever reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!