Can I use a friend's AAA card to purchase USF tickets at gate?

kdudley3

<font color=orange>I'm a teepee...I'm a wigwam...I
If you use a AAA card at the gate, do they ask for a driver's license to verify you identity ?

Is this unethical?

Thanks,

K :D

AAA is only about $35 per year, the discounts on merchandise, food and tickets should more than make up for that. Why don't you purchase your own card. ;)

AAA membership is running $65 a year in our area now. The Discover card discount, i think, is l0% offf tickets at gate. Also the entertainment book has coupons in it for usf dollars back with ticket purchase.

I just wanted to let you know that I can purchase the Orlando 5 park flex ticket at my local AAA office for $185.00 each.

You could have your friend purchase the tickets at her local office before you leave. Just a suggestion.

Kim

AAA discounted tickets must be purchased at the AAA office. Send your friend to buy your tickets ahead...they seem to be the best discount around. I purchased 4 park flex for $150.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts