Can I still bridge my tickets to AP?

myjourney

DIS Veteran
I usually buy from UT and then bridge my tickets when I get to Disney to save a little money. With the ticket changes will I still be able to do that?

Yes.

The info is in the "All About Tickets" Sticky post at the top of this forum.

I recently did this (3/22) for an 8 day Disney My Way ticket, but I didn't receive the gate price as the exchange value.
Guest Relations was able to see the price I paid for the tickets (through UT) and applied that price to the cost of the AP.

I recently did this (3/22) for an 8 day Disney My Way ticket, but I didn't receive the gate price as the exchange value.
Guest Relations was able to see the price I paid for the tickets (through UT) and applied that price to the cost of the AP.
Sorry that happened to you.
That is an incorrect procedure and you were not given enough value for your tickets
in the upgrade process.

You should have gotten the "Disney website price" (not exactly the "Disney gate price")
for your tickets on the date that those tickets were first issued to UT by Disney.

During our last trip I wanted to upgrade my 8 day park hopper but the CM quoted me a price that she claimed was based on what I paid to UT. However when I looked at my UT receipt, I paid more than she indicated so i decided not to upgrade. I’m not sure where they are getting their info but it was off by at least $15. My only advice is to do your own due diligence up front so you aren’t getting taken advantage of.

Sorry that happened to you.
That is an incorrect procedure and you were not given enough value for your tickets
in the upgrade process.

You should have gotten the "Disney website price" (not exactly the "Disney gate price")
for your tickets on the date that those tickets were first issued to UT by Disney.

So - now that they've gone to date based pricing . . . is there a way anymore to look up what the Disney website price was when the tickets were issued to UT? I bought some 8-day hoppers from their remaining pre-price increase inventory right when the price increase was announced. Since the new price was already on the Disney website, I couldn't check what the old price was. (I can probably get pretty close since I remember they were advertised as $70 off give or take so the website price was probably close to $50 above what I paid). But would rather have an exact price so I'll know when I upgrade.

A similar thing happened to me last year, and I was pretty sure the CM who did the upgrade was wrong. I got a lot of help from Robo (Thank you, thank you, Robo!) and had the exact correct numbers in hand, went back to Guest Services, and was told that their computer was "infallible"!

At any rate, I kept all my receipts and called the WDW ticket phone number when I got home--and they credited me the correct amount. So, if you have all your receipts, etc., call them. Hang on a moment. I have to search around to find the number.

Here's the number: 407-566-4985.

I just read through my back-and-forth with Robo. I got a little over $60 credited to me, so it was a significant amount and worth calling for.

[Edited to include phone number.]

So - now that they've gone to date based pricing . . . is there a way anymore to look up what the Disney website price was when the tickets were issued to UT? I bought some 8-day hoppers from their remaining pre-price increase inventory right when the price increase was announced. Since the new price was already on the Disney website, I couldn't check what the old price was. (I can probably get pretty close since I remember they were advertised as $70 off give or take so the website price was probably close to $50 above what I paid). But would rather have an exact price so I'll know when I upgrade.

That's more difficult to discover.

I suggest that one way would be to contact UT directly at 1 (800) 846-1302.

Last edited:
During our last trip I wanted to upgrade my 8 day park hopper but the CM quoted me a price that she claimed was based on what I paid to UT. However when I looked at my UT receipt, I paid more than she indicated so i decided not to upgrade. I’m not sure where they are getting their info but it was off by at least $15. My only advice is to do your own due diligence up front so you aren’t getting taken advantage of.
More than likely the number they found was the price they sold it to UT for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!