Can I order a kids meal for me? (age 29+)

Tinker*Shell*Bell

DIS Veteran
I had weight loss surgery last year and it has been an amazing journey, with a lot less food. :) I am wondering if at a few TS restaurants I can order myself a kids meal (paying cash) for myself instead of a huge adult meal I will not be able to eat.

At some TS that I have booked the extras will be grabbed up by the teen sons, others are buffets and I expect to pay full price.
But for 2 meals the teens will not be with us and it is a total waste for me to get food I am not going to eat and no one else will eat either.

Whispering Canyon and Teppan Edo are the two.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I don't see why you can't but you never know!!! Hopefully someone will have an answer!!

Some thoughts though...split an entree with someone else who can order sides or an app to supplement their half of an entree or order an appetizer for an entree.

I have no real idea but I read someone on these boards about being able to get a card where you could pay a childs price for buffetts (or something similar)if you've have WL surgery. No idea how I'd ever find that again.

At an a la carte restaurant, you can order off the child's menu regardless of your age.

At a buffet, you will pay the adult price regardless of what you eat.

I've ordered the kids waffle at breakfasts all the time at CS restaurants. Its sometimes the best option:lmao:

Never had any problems doing this. We travel with 3 little kids, so that may give us some cover, but nobody has ever raised an eyebrow.

I have no real idea but I read someone on these boards about being able to get a card where you could pay a childs price for buffetts (or something similar)if you've have WL surgery. No idea how I'd ever find that again.

Yes, that's what I've read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter