can I order a food item from Epcot over the phone?

cepmom

DIS Veteran
A couple of years ago, DD went to Germany on a school trip. While there she discovered Milka Bars....according to DD it's the world's best chocolate bar! When we were in Epcot this past summer we found Milka bars in one of the stores in Germany. DD was so happy to have one again! We would have bought some to bring home, but we were not going to be able to go straight back to our room with them and didn't want them to melt. The CM said they could not send food items back to the room for us so we each bought one and ate it right them and there. I would love to order a few bars for DD for Christmas...does anyone know if I can order some over the phone and have them shipped to me?

Many Target stores sell Milka, as does Cost Plus World Market. Not the wide array that we get in Germany, but quite a good assortment. The ones at Target are about $1,70 and are often on clearance near their expiry date.

Many Target stores sell Milka, as does Cost Plus World Market. Not the wide array that we get in Germany, but quite a good assortment. The ones at Target are about $1,70 and are often on clearance near their expiry date.

at Target?? Really?? I've never seen them there before, but I will be sure to look now. Thanks

Your welcome! I had the same kind of problem after a trip to Holland. I fell in love with several food items. I finally found what I wanted on-line and so I placed an order. Imagine my suprise when the box arrived from....Salt Lake City! Which is where I happen to live :lmao: There is a great little Dutch mom and pop store downtown and I had no idea!

Needless to say, I no longer have them mail me anything! hehe

I hope you all enjoy your chocolate!

Shellie

on a tangent, i don't think there's really much, if anything at all, sold in the world showcase that's not available in the US through some channel

at Target?? Really?? I've never seen them there before, but I will be sure to look now. Thanks

I just bought 20 bars at Auchan today in Paris... for twice the price that we pay in Germany. There the 100g bars are about 0,69 cents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter