Can I move my Universal date?

BigB0882

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW and have one day planned at Universal, the 27th of December.

I was thinking of moving that day to the 25th, but I have two questions.

Is Christmas Day at Universal anything like Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom? I don't want to waste our only day there if the lines are a nightmare.

Two, and most importantly, can we even move the day of our trip? We had someone else book our trip so I am not 100% sure how it was done. Are tickets to Universal sold by the date? What about the Express Pass? We bought the pass that allows us through the Express line once per ride.

If I could move the day at Universal to the 25th, and it isn't insanely crowded, then I might do that. But can I?

What about the Express Pass? We bought the pass that allows us through the Express line once per ride.

Express Passes are dated and only valid for the date you bought them for. I guess you could phone Universal to see if you could get them changed but I'm pretty sure they say they're none transferable or refundable.

the person that bought the tickets should call UO and ask about changing the date for them.
there are different prices for the ep as it is based on date.

it is possible universal will allow a change date but christmas day passes for ep could be higher than the ones for the 27th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter