Can I make a suggestion...

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Well, actually a suggestion, and a favor.

My suggestion is that we title review threads with the name of the restaurant, and the date you were there. For example, Citricos 6/9/06. It will make it much easier for everyone to search on (this is already a busy board), and with information this good, we should try to keep it as organized as we can from the start.

As for the favor, I'd like everyone to also go submit your ratings to our ratings database. We have more than 5600 reviews in there, and it allows people to rate attractions and restaurants on a variety of criteria. You can find the Ratings and Reviews database here.

Thanks
Pete

Should I then start putting up a new thread for every restaurant, or keep the 2 year review a-thon intact?

I think this is a good idea... but I have to go with jezebella... what are the ones who do reviews of their entire trip?

I guess everyone has their own style of writing reviews. Mine is to do one restaurant at a time--others do multiple restaurants in one post. Others do sort of a "running review" of multiple restaurants in multiple posts.
At the very least now we'll be able to narrow down any searching that needs to be done.
And everyone DO take a look at the ratings section. It has sort of gotten "lost" in the shuffle.

I really find it helpful when people write the names of the eaterie in BOLD - it's easy then to get to the place you have ADRs for & helps to break up the longer posts.

please :)

Ang1e said:
I really find it helpful when people write the names of the eaterie in BOLD - it's easy then to get to the place you have ADRs for & helps to break up the longer posts.

please :)

Excellent suggestion. For those who have multiple reviews in one post, or in an ongoing thread, if you could bold the name of each restaurant, that would be great.

And the ratings section is a fantastic feature. If we all take just a minute to rate each restaurant where we dine, we can get an overall idea of what DISers think of each restaurant. That, along with the dining reviews posted here, will help us all make our WDW dining choices. :)

Tell me what you think of this. Since I already have mine started and plan on putting them all in one thread, what if at the beginning of the first post, I put all the restaurant names in bold, and what post number they are?

Marseeya said:
Tell me what you think of this. Since I already have mine started and plan on putting them all in one thread, what if at the beginning of the first post, I put all the restaurant names in bold, and what post number they are?
That sounds like a great plan!!

I agree, Marseeya. That's a good plan. :)

WebmasterPete said:
My suggestion is that we title review threads with the name of the restaurant, and the date you were there. For example, Citricos 6/9/06. It will make it much easier for everyone to search on (this is already a busy board), and with information this good, we should try to keep it as organized as we can from the start.

I really like this suggestion. It would be HUGE in keeping the board easy to navigate. I find that I'm much more likely to read a review with the restaurant name in the title, and when there is only one restaurant per thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter