Can I have just a wedding meal on one of the terraces at swan and dolphin?

Daniellecopley

Earning My Ears
Hi I’m coming from the uk and getting married at paradise cove September 2022. We will have the ceremony and cocktail hour there. We are struggling to find a great place to take our guests (18 of us in total) after for a meal. We’ve though about all the signature restaurants at Disney but would like something a bit more private and special. Most of us are staying between the swan and dolphin. I know they have private dining rooms in a couple of the restaurants but was hoping we could arrange a meal at one of the outdoor locations. Anyone heard of something like this being done? I have seen a couple of photos but I’m not sure if you’d have to have a full wedding package? I have emailed the resort but had no reply and I’m trying to get as much info before I make a call from the uk as I can imagine it will cost a fortune!!
Thanks everyone

Hi I’m coming from the uk and getting married at paradise cove September 2022. We will have the ceremony and cocktail hour there. We are struggling to find a great place to take our guests (18 of us in total) after for a meal. We’ve though about all the signature restaurants at Disney but would like something a bit more private and special. Most of us are staying between the swan and dolphin. I know they have private dining rooms in a couple of the restaurants but was hoping we could arrange a meal at one of the outdoor locations. Anyone heard of something like this being done? I have seen a couple of photos but I’m not sure if you’d have to have a full wedding package? I have emailed the resort but had no reply and I’m trying to get as much info before I make a call from the uk as I can imagine it will cost a fortune!!
Thanks everyone

I haven't found any of the outdoor locations, but there are inside dining rooms with private dining locations as you mentioned.

Perhaps if you email one of the restaurants directly and ask if they have a private dining area outside? For private dining rooms, everyone is served the same meal.

Thanks everyone
I’m planning my March wedding. I’m also doing a ceremony and dessert party through disney. Look at paddlefish for a reception. That’s my plan as of now.

Thanks everyone

Did you email the sales/ groups/gathering/ events department, or just the main hotel... I would try again, and hit all these categories and hopefully they will pass it on to whoever needs to see it...

You can also contact Just Marry!, one of the vendors who does weddings there, and ask about doing a reception-only event at one of the ceremony sites (like the Swan Fountain!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter