Can I get an April reservation now?

BCVOwner in MA

Earning My Ears
Before I go through the hassle of calling Member Services....

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to whether or not I'd be able to get a reservation now for 4/7-4/10a Monday to Thursday). I'm don't particularly care at which resort or what room type.

Any thoughts about this? Thanks!

No way to know without calling. It'll probably take less time to call and ask than it will to post and wait for answers. Good luck!

We couldn't wait for our extended stay at BCV to see what it was like in November so with 3 weeks notice DW call for a 3 night stay in a studio following the Labor Day Weekend. 2 nights was all that was available "BUT" 3 nights in a standard view studio was available at BWV so we took it. We have been very pleased with both locations.

Again "GO FOR IT" !!!! and have a great time.

I just called this week for a Studio at BCV for April 5-7th. I was surprised and very happy!!

Call member services ASAP. They'll either give you a room or put you on a waiting list. The sooner you call, the higher you are on the list. I'll bet you get in with the weekday stay. Have fun! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth:

I just extended our stay with MS last Tues. for 3 nts at VWL in a studio for March 30-May2. Didn't think we would get it but no problem. We already had our 11 month ressie for May3-9 at BWV our HOME. You never know until you try.
:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

No harm in trying. The worst that can happen is BCV isn't available but one of the other resorts may be. Good luck from another BCV Owner from MA. Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!