Can I Download the Podcast to Kindle Fire?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I got my new Kindle Fire yesterday and I looooooooooove it. :love: I get to play Angry Birds now! :banana: and even though I was sure I wouldn't, I am even enjoying reading books on it.

I don't know much about tablets and I usually listen to the podcast through my home PC, so I was wondering if I can listen to the podcasts somehow on my Fire?

I got my new Kindle Fire yesterday and I looooooooooove it. :love: I get to play Angry Birds now! :banana: and even though I was sure I wouldn't, I am even enjoying reading books on it.

I don't know much about tablets and I usually listen to the podcast through my home PC, so I was wondering if I can listen to the podcasts somehow on my Fire?
Does the Kindle Fire have a browser? You could try hitting "Listen Now" on the menu at top of the Podcast Forum page.

Sayhello

You should be able to download an app called 'BeyondPod'. In it, just search for DISunplugged, and you should be good to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter