Can I charge my EV at Swan Reserve if staying at Swan or Dolphin?

sheilafri

DIS Veteran
So I have a new EV and don’t want or need to drive to the parks. Does anyone know if I can charge at the Reserve if I am a guest at the Swan or Dolphin?

Yes and it is free to charge if you pay for parking at the Swan or Swan Reserve or Dolphin. Just use your room key to access the parking area at the Swan Reserve where the chargers are located.

Dave

Yes and it is free to charge if you pay for parking at the Swan or Swan Reserve or Dolphin. Just use your room key to access the parking area at the Swan Reserve where the chargers are located.

Dave
Thank you. Do you know if the chargers are in the regular (not valet) parking lot? Sounds like if you stay at any one of the three resorts you can park in any lot. Is that accurate?

Do you know if the chargers are in the regular (not valet) parking lot?
The 4 ChargePoint stations with (8) J-1772 plug connections are in the self-parking area of the Swan Reserve. The Tesla charger is at the end of the Valet area.

Not sure why you would want to park in all 3 lots as the Swan self-parking lot is closest and nothing is officially posted.

Dave

I usually stay at Swan or Dolphin but now that I have an EV was hoping I could charge at the Reserve without having to pay twice for parking. I haven’t seen charging stations at the Swan or Dolphin. I’m happy to move back to my home resort when done charging. Just hoping I could hop over to the Reserve lot whether I’m staying at the Swan or the Dolphin—and not pay twice for parking.

Just hoping I could hop over to the Reserve lot whether I’m staying at the Swan or the Dolphin—and not pay twice for parking.
You can and by using your Guest key card there is not charge for using the Chargers. I just indicated there was not a posted policy concerning the 3 self-parking lots.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter