Can I change my 2 day park hopper to Disney enchanted key?

fordham2003

Earning My Ears
I have 2 day reservations for May 4th and 6th on my Hopper. I bought a 2 day pass because at the time they did not have any enchanted key availability for the parks on those days. They have updated the calendar and now those days are available. I know I can upgrade on the last day of my trip, but can I do it before so I can use my enchanted pass to add a day on the 3rd? I am a travel nurse and my contract is in California until July so it would be nice to be able to visit the parks on some of my days off. When I called Disney the cast member said she didn't think she could change it. But I can't help but think there has to be a way.

You can change it at the ticket booth. Beware that you will lose your reservations when you do so and some have reported that the availability calendar does not always match actual reservations available when you go to make them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter