Can I apply one of my TS towards a guest we're having join us for dinner?

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
We are a family of 4 on the Regular DP. My kids are only 10 and 12 and the 10 year old will probably not use all of her TS credits. One night while we are on our trip, I plan to invite my elderly Uncle who we rarely see and who lives in Florida out for dinner with us. Is it allowed to use an extra TS for him or does his name have to appear on our reservations somewhere, etc.

Not trying to pull a fast one over on anyone, I don't want to pretend he's "so and so" or anything like that. Just hoping we can use a TS for him for that meal, and that's it's allowed.

TIA.:goodvibes

Disney states in its literature that you cannot redeem your credits to buy meals for persons who are not on your resort reservation.

They will also not let you purchase 5 meals on credits if you have 4 persons on DDP. The key card indicates how many guests are on your DDP.

Disney states in its literature that you cannot redeem your credits to buy meals for persons who are not on your resort reservation.

They will also not let you purchase 5 meals on credits if you have 4 persons on DDP. The key card indicates how many guests are on your DDP.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking this might be the case, but I guess I had wishful thinking... Oh well. I'll just let him believe it's paid for and take care of it on the sly ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter