Can I add disney dining plan to my day guest reservation

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi all....I am considering jumping on to my DD trip mid week, I will only need one pass day(I have a very old park hopper that I am using the other days) but will be there three total days. Can I add Disney Dining to my Magic Band? Not sure of the value but it would be easier for me.

No. Everyone in the room must be on the same package, and it is for length of stay.

Hi all....I am considering jumping on to my DD trip mid week, I will only need one pass day(I have a very old park hopper that I am using the other days) but will be there three total days. Can I add Disney Dining to my Magic Band? Not sure of the value but it would be easier for me.

When you add DDP, it makes any reservation a "package" reservation. Anytime you have a package reservation, everyone in the room has to have the exact same things: nights at the resort, tickets, and DDP. In order for you to get the DDP, everyone in the room has to have the DDP for every night of whoever is there the longest. Since you already have tickets, you either have to purchase the same ticket they have OR they have to ask for a "ticketless package" and purchase their tickets from someone other than Disney or wait to purchase tickets once they are there.

When you add DDP, it makes any reservation a "package" reservation. Anytime you have a package reservation, everyone in the room has to have the exact same things: nights at the resort, tickets, and DDP. In order for you to get the DDP, everyone in the room has to have the DDP for every night of whoever is there the longest. Since you already have tickets, you either have to purchase the same ticket they have OR they have to ask for a "ticketless package" and purchase their tickets from someone other than Disney or wait to purchase tickets once they are there.

To clarify, if you’re in a room with the same dining plan can guests have different types of tickets? For example 2 with 6 day base tix and 2 others with 5 day?

To clarify, if you’re in a room with the same dining plan can guests have different types of tickets? For example 2 with 6 day base tix and 2 others with 5 day?

Yes, if it was booked as a ticketless package. Then, all tickets can be purchased individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter