Can Concierge book Rainforest spa passes?

LWhitten

Earning My Ears
We were just able to snag a concierge level room on the Disney Wish for a trip that's only about 3 weeks out. Of course everything we would want to reserve is booked. I know that once on board the concierge staff can help us try to get wine tastings, dining reservations, etc. Does anyone know if they can also get me a rainforest spa pass, or if I need to go to the spa? I'm just concerned that the spa may sell out if I check with the concierge first, and then it turns out that they can't help. Thanks!!

I have not sailed the Wish yet, but on my last cruise on the Fantasy, they had a spa representative at the Concierge welcome luncheon.

You could also try emailing or calling Shoreside and asking them to note your interest in spa passes. However, I don't know what the onboard staff will do with that, if anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter