• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone use 3 free passes for mini golf at WDW before 1/16/01?

Coll0610

DIS Veteran
I have 3 free miniature golf passes, good at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland, that we got as part of our package last October and never used. They say they are valid until 1/15 and I can't see any other restrictions on them. I will mail them to the first person who sends their name and address to me at ccornwall@juno.com. I'll put them in the mail tomorrow, so make sure that you have enough time to get them before you leave.

Hiya

You don't have your email listed! :-(

I'd like 'em. Problem is I'm leaving before they'd get here, so I need them sent to me c/o a Disney resort. If I'm the lucky duck, email me.

Thanks!
Brenda

she has her email listed in the text of the message......mini golf at disney is a lot of fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter