Can anyone tell me Southwest's extra charges?

bande

Mouseketeer
I am looking at my flights to MCO from Buffalo with Southwest. Looked as though flights were $108 and $128. Taxes added were only $7! Didn't make sense. Then I see there are still further charges to be added of a gov't Sept.11 fee ($5 each way) and an airport assessed passenger facility charge of up to $18. How can I tell what the total for these extras will be and if there are even more extra charges to be added? I want to know the real cost of the flights so I can compare to other airlines. They all seem to give different info. so it makes it harder to compare. Thanks.

Honestly there aren't many/any hidden fees with Southwest in my experience and flying from Buffalo is a LOT cheaper than flying from Toronto. This is also one of the few airlines that doesn't charge you for luggage, so I generally find Southwest the best deal based on that. The fees you've seen so far are probably it.

Pretend to buy the ticket and you will see the extra charges. Not much.

My ticket of Oct has 13.82 excise tax, 7.40 segment fee, 8.00 facility charge and 5.00 security fee. total 219.40 for two one way.

Not a lot of extra charges that the other airlines will have to charge as well.

The only possible extra charges are $10 if you want to get priority boarding and baggage fees if over 50lbs or more than 2 checked pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!