Can anyone tell me about the Sci-Fi kids grilled chicken meal?

kalamazoo

Mouseketeer
We're think of trying this place for lunch but the kids don't really like burgers. The grilled chicken with potatoes and green beans sounds good but is it?

My Ds is picky and this was the only choice on the menu that was going to work until the waiter asked him if he'd rather have chicken nuggets. It wasn't on the menu-I think he has chicken nuggets every lunch/dinner at WDW. He also got the coke with the glow-in-the-dark ice cubes. We still have them!

Our DD7 is a pretty funny eater. She goes for the healthy option when faced with say grilled chicken or a hot dog :) I'm happy at least one of my two is not a nuggethead. She was very pleased to see grilled chicken on their menu when we were there the first of this month. She ordered it and I took a bite and had to agree it was quite tasty. DD9 had a burger and was happy with it too. DD7 is so funny, she looks at the kdis menus at restaurants or in this case on allearsnet.com and is furious when all they have is nuggets, burgers and hot dogs. She's also the only one in our family that is built like a bean pole :rotfl: What I wouldn't give for her metabolism. She will be "starving" and within 10 bites is full. Eats at least 3 meals a day too!

My "nuggetheads" weren't thrilled with the chicken,but as a parent I would say it was good!!! They also tried the mini-missiles and burger,and were happy with those! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter