Can anyone help me?

princessap

DIS Veteran
So I booked two nights at the poly in MArch and at the time the CM tried to talk me into turning it into a package bc of our dining reservations. I am now thinking I should do this....how do I figure out if it is worth it? We already had tickets we were using so we would be buying tickets and not using them.

So two nights room only at poly is 709
We have ADRs at following:

dinner at O'hana
Dinner at be our guest
Breakfast at chef mickeys

We were planning on buying refillable mugs but they are 15.95 per person so probably would buy one but would get four with package right?

This is for two adults, kids are 7 months, 4 and 6 yrs.

Thanks in advance. I cannot figure it out online bc there are no rooms left for my date with the discount....thanks

Yes, to get the dining plan you would have to by at least a 1 day park ticket. You would get the mugs for all except the baby. The best thing is to do the Disney Math to see if it would be worth it to you. Go on Allears.net and look up their menus. They have menus and prices for all the Disney restaurants on site. So you can figure out the cost of what you think everyone will eat for the trip, and compare it to the cost of the dining plan.

Plus the additional cost of buying 1 day park tickets too.

I know the 2013 costs of the various dining plans are available on easywdw.com because I just looked at them today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!