Can anyone find me photos of tomorrowland from 1980 to 1997?

theme park lover

Earning My Ears
I missed the old tomorrow land of my youth, I did not like the terrible half-effort remake they did in the late 90's. So if you have any digital photos, scans, or know of any other place on the web that has some pictures posted, please let me know. Pretty much anything having to do with tomorrowland in that time period would be fine (interiors, exteriors, attractions, restaurants, shops)

I love yesterland! Check out their "America On Parade" section. I was absolutely cracking up with their description:

The “People of America” must have seemed like a good idea to the parade’s designers. The dolls would be so large that even adults would feel like children. However, the actual results were a bit creepy. The characters were not endearing or lovable. They were like adults with the faces of babies—sometimes babies with facial hair—with their huge eyes staring blankly.

Yeah I checked yesterland, but their image material there is minimal

Have you tried flickr.com?

There was a nostalgia pics thread floating around a week or two ago, you might want to see if a search would help you find it -- or just check the first 3-4 pages and you'll stumble across it.

I have a few pics I got years ago from some websites but it seems I can no longer find them. Hopefully people here can be of more help to me.

Probably the weakest thing ever done at DL was when they did the Eisner Tomorrowland "update" in the late 90s when they simply painted everything gold and closed up whatever else they could. That was awful and TL has never really recovered.

I've got a bunch from 1995, but they're not digital. I'm in the process of buying a scanner, so if I get it in time I'll try and post some.

I've got a bunch from 1995, but they're not digital. I'm in the process of buying a scanner, so if I get it in time I'll try and post some.

Thanks. And if anyone else has any please try and do the same, I would like to eventually post these on a whole folder on flickr or a website and give you credit too if you would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!