Can an agent help me Book a Dessert Party?

Mitchellfamily7814

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! my 60 day window opened at 4:45 am cst. (for check in on July 17)
But even though I had a laptop with 2 browsers open and refreshing....and two cell phones, one on 5G and one wifi....The website didn't allow me to book any of my reservations. I tried tirelessly for 30 minutes straight. Called and nothing available.

Besides complaining over missing those reservations...I'm attempting to look ahead and get a Fireworks desert pre-party booked for July 20th. (Can't book yet because I have seperate reservations and the second one checks in on July 19)
What's the best way to make sure I don't miss this opportunity to book because I don't think this one has any chance of coming back once sold out. Some people are saying I can book 60 days out at midnight? others say at 4:45 central...This is so risky and I'm wondering if there's a travel service that helps you book....I know they usually do that when they book the whole trip but since I rented points I'm sure it's different. Bottom line is...after the hours of phone calls and getting nowhere today, I'm willing to pay a fee for the help of a Disney Travel agent....I just don't know if that's even a thing! Do you guys know how I can increase my chances of booking this dessert party or is there any way to get help from an on outside source. I'm clueless here!
'Any advice or tips would really help guys....and if this post is not allowed I apologize and I'll remove it. Thank you!

You can try for the dessert party tonight at midnight (Eastern Standard Time). It is 60 days from check in date. it is prepaid. (Midnight = May 20th

For your dining reservations, do you have your resort reservation listed in your My Disney Experience (MDE). If you do, log into your MDE. You should see some dining reservations available. Disney website had a glitch when the Halloween party tickets went live.

I am not a travel agent, nor do I know if you can pay someone to just book dining reservations. Good luck!

We just got back and pre and post dessert parties were available daily and even the treats and seats would pop up. A lot of people cancelled the week prior and week of. Just sharing in case you do not get it this far out. I just checked every day and then did it out of curiosity 🙃

We just got back and pre and post dessert parties were available daily and even the treats and seats would pop up. A lot of people cancelled the week prior and week of. Just sharing in case you do not get it this far out. I just checked every day and then did it out of curiosity 🙃
Thank you, these replies are making me feel so much better! See we don’t usually do these many reservations during our trips, but we are bringing my husbands dad and it’s so important to make things as easy as possible, Especially with the fireworks. Otherwise I wouldn’t be so concerned but I’m very happy to know that even though I wasn’t able to get it ahead of time I most likely will be able to get the reservation the week before… I checked the website as well after seeing all these replies and I do in fact see the next five days fully available

You can try for the dessert party tonight at midnight (Eastern Standard Time). It is 60 days from check in date. it is prepaid. (Midnight = May 20th

For your dining reservations, do you have your resort reservation listed in your My Disney Experience (MDE). If you do, log into your MDE. You should see some dining reservations available. Disney website had a glitch when the Halloween party tickets went live.

I am not a travel agent, nor do I know if you can pay someone to just book dining reservations. Good luck!
Thank you I will double check just in case tonight at 12. I appreciate it!

Hey everyone! my 60 day window opened at 4:45 am cst. (for check in on July 17)
But even though I had a laptop with 2 browsers open and refreshing....and two cell phones, one on 5G and one wifi....The website didn't allow me to book any of my reservations. I tried tirelessly for 30 minutes straight. Called and nothing available.

Besides complaining over missing those reservations...I'm attempting to look ahead and get a Fireworks desert pre-party booked for July 20th. (Can't book yet because I have seperate reservations and the second one checks in on July 19)
What's the best way to make sure I don't miss this opportunity to book because I don't think this one has any chance of coming back once sold out. Some people are saying I can book 60 days out at midnight? others say at 4:45 central...This is so risky and I'm wondering if there's a travel service that helps you book....I know they usually do that when they book the whole trip but since I rented points I'm sure it's different. Bottom line is...after the hours of phone calls and getting nowhere today, I'm willing to pay a fee for the help of a Disney Travel agent....I just don't know if that's even a thing! Do you guys know how I can increase my chances of booking this dessert party or is there any way to get help from an on outside source. I'm clueless here!
'Any advice or tips would really help guys....and if this post is not allowed I apologize and I'll remove it. Thank you!
We tried for MK dessert party right at opening this morning for our 60+10 day window (online and my daughter called.) Says unavailable I can’t believe they are sold out so we will keep trying

Called and nothing available.

I am a bit confused on what you are asking. If the Disney phone person said nothing was available, a Travel Agent isn't going to be able to 'find' you an opening. It also sounded like you were having PC issues so not sure if that was part of the problem you are describing.

Travel agents don't have a special pool of reservations to pull from. They just do the booking for you. If there are no reservations available, then no agent will be able to get you one either. You have just as great of a chance of getting a reservation as any agent. Keep trying back for the one that you want and log on right before they open up for your later date. I also recommend you clear your cache ahead of time. Sometimes the reservation system gets wonky if you have logged into it too many times. Also try incognito mode.

I am a bit confused on what you are asking. If the Disney phone person said nothing was available, a Travel Agent isn't going to be able to 'find' you an opening. It also sounded like you were having PC issues so not sure if that was part of the problem you are describing.
So what I was saying is that I have a split stay, so I have two 60 days booking windows, the first one went horribly wrong because of the website, I tried booking on two separate phones, one with Wi-Fi, one with 5G, and also on my laptop using different browsers and did not even get a chance to book anything from 4:45 am onward…then at around 5:10 am everything started showing up as unavailable…so from unable to book - to unavailable…with no chance in between…

My question was if a travel agent or other company helps you book at your 60 day window rather than trying yourself and failing…. Because I still had another 60 day window coming up at the check in date of my second resort…which was July 19

So what I was saying is that I have a split stay, so I have two 60 days booking windows, the first one went horribly wrong because of the website, I tried booking on two separate phones, one with Wi-Fi, one with 5G, and also on my laptop using different browsers and did not even get a chance to book anything from 4:45 am onward…then at around 5:10 am everything started showing up as unavailable…so from unable to book - to unavailable…with no chance in between…

My question was if a travel agent or other company helps you book at your 60 day window rather than trying yourself and failing…. Because I still had another 60 day window coming up at the check in date of my second resort…which was July 19
I wasn’t asking for a travel agent to “find” an opening, I was asking for a future date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter