Can a travel agent book an AP discounted room for you?

JM23457

Registered
I want to have my travel agent book our currently rack rate March reservations, but if an AP rate will be released, I'm going to want to switch to that. Can a travel agent book an AP discounted room for you? Is there a number on the AP card that you would need to give the agent? Does anyone have experience with this?

Yes, your TA can book an AP discounted room, or modify your existing room to an AP offer. You don't need to give your TA your pass number. You can even have them book it before you buy the AP. However, you'll have to prove you have an active AP when you check in at your resort. Pre-Covid, you had to show your AP card at the front desk. Not sure how it works now with online check-in/socially distancing. I heard Florida residents with a Florida resident special offer will get an email before check in, with a link to verify their Florida residency. Maybe you'll be able to verify through your MDX account?

I am a TA and yes, I can book AP or FL resident or any other discounts that Disney is offering. Your TA should be able to do the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!